IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I haven't seen breaking bad yet either, half way through True Detective. I've enjoyed it so far.

Finished American Horror Story seasons 2 and 3 recently.. my personal favourite is still the first one. The third season wasn't as good as there was no mystery element (season 1 had a new ghost for nearly every episode, season 2 had the creatures and the aliens to keep things ticking over), the third season felt like a post-watershed Charmed.

The new trailer for X-Men looks incredible.

And that's before you realise Jennifer Lawrence and Ellen Page are in the same film.

I do find it strange that Quicksilver is in this X-Men film and the Avenger sequel Age of Ultron. It'll be played by two different guys from Kick-Ass.

cinema040110_03.jpg

Guest Nikica

Still to watch Fargo.

I have a massive list of television shows and films I'd like to see. I'm into animation as well as live action, and like a bit of everything - from superheroes to horror to fantasy to sci-fi to anime. Realistically I will never get through the mountains of stuff I'd like to.

However, the ongoing shows I am currently trying to keep pace with are Bates Motel, Turn, Fargo, From Dusk Till Dawn, Silicon Valley, and Once Upon A Time. I have given up on a few shows I expect to be cancelled in the States in May.

I've also nearly caught up with Game of Thrones - a few weeks back I was at the start of season 2, now I'm almost at the end of season 3 and wanna be caught up by the time season 4 ep 4 airs. It's a fantastic show - didn't think I'd like it but in fairness I've enjoyed seasons 2 and 3 far more than the inaugural season. I might buy the books now.

Fargo (movie)

Typical Coen brothers film, very weird! Can anyone explain the accents?

Yaah, oh yaah, sound as tho they are scandinavians, but i just think its because they are rednecks from the backwoods.

The TV series (episode 1) looks a bit better than the movie.

Haha.

Typical northern accents -- the actors do a great job! Being from the South, sometimes the northern accent gets on my nerves, but I'm sure the southern accents get on their nerves too. I don't have much of an accent even though I've lived in Mississippi my whole life (Mom's a Californian).

It's weird to think of them as rednecks, because I only associate them with the Southern US.