IGNORED

Kevin Sheedy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

One man's (verbal) attack can be another's constructive criticism, but however you want to view it, guess Sheedy is free to vent his frustrations, but don't always think those damn social network things are the place for it. Moyes would appear to get more castigation in his general direction from different areas as the weeks pass, although some of it not always justified.

Sheedy is not the type of character to do this, very much a quiet man, so he must be irked enough to do so. Southall has slated Moyes, but thats inkeeping with his outspoken character and he has no "working" ties with the club.

As Marco said, the posts are still there, they have made national press and he hasn't taken them down so its not like he's gone "oops, few too many last night, better get them off".

I recall Sheedy had a fight with Keown in a bar years ago.

Ahhhh, all works out now.... Adam Forshaw won league one player of the year last night. Sheedy worked closely with him and rated him, Moyes didn't despite not bothering much and released him.

Not saying forshaw was going to be the next big thing but it seems to have annoyed sheedy.

Not surprised actually, sheedy no doubt put his heart into developing forshaw and the likes only to see Moyes write off the ones he believed good enough.

A lad of forshaws age winning player of the year in league one indicates a player who should have had been retained and loaned out at the bare minimum.

Having read the tweets I'm disappointed that he's done it in this way... insightful, yes, but it lacks class. I don't see what he's looking to achieve by the comments as they're totally 'unprovoked'. I'd understand a little more if they were comments in response to a question in an interview but just comments put out on twitter - disappointed personally.

• 5 months later...