IGNORED

Liverpool (Away)

MikeO

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant believe this team whys he dropped jelly, heits, ossie and roysten? .. the only thing i can think is he has his eyes on the FA cup game on saturday

Aside from insanity, that is the only explanation surely.

But why rest players in a derby? I'm perplexed.

That line-up makes sense as Sunderland is the most important game this week and the defending we had to do on sat - give any of us 1 win and 1 loss this week... I know which way round I'd have to pick!!! But we're hopefully going to exceed all expectations this week... COYB!

That line up stinks of "let's keep a clean sheet for 70 minutes and then try and win it in the last ten"

Would have much preferred to go at them from the off, but I suppose that was never going to happen. Still, Moyes has made crazy-looking decisions in the past, it might pay off again. We all slated him when Hibbert replaced Duffy at CB against City but he was one of our best players.

Let's slam the shite anyway, COYB

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines

Coleman *Fellaini Rodwell Pienaar

Anichebe Stracqualursi

Guessing Fellaini, only 10 posted on FB

Actually probs more like this

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines

Anichebe Fellaini Rodwell Coleman

Pienaar

Stracqualursi

WHAT THE FUCK!!! saw the shites team thought yes lets have it and then saw ours crying.gif cant we play a few games in a week like other teams? fuck me! He is obviously resting players but not in a fucking derby!! Vic is a liability in the derby probably get sent off now totally fucked off!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, 6 changes.... thats prolly too much in one game. Hopefully im wrong. IMWT? Drenthe has been ok, dunno why hes out, Johnnys been excellent lately, i dont have a clue why he is now on bench. Jelly is slightly injured? Thats what i heard as a rumour. But i really think Moyes is resting players, but this game is also so important for us, FANS and we can still seriously fight 6th place, at least one point is urgent to get today.

COYB!

WHAT THE FUCK!!! saw the shites team thought yes lets have it and then saw ours crying.gif cant we play a few games in a week like other teams? fuck me! He is obviously resting players but not in a fucking derby!! Vic is a liability in the derby probably get sent off now totally fucked off!!!!!!!!!!!

He's been back for a while, maybe Moyes has been saving him specifically for this game. He bossed city last year

Centre backs don't need resting....can you really see Jags being dropped for the Sunderland game?

Saving grace was that he didn't move Johnny into midfield....but I'd be royally pissed off if I was him (unless he's carrying a knock....in which case he shouldn't even be on the bench).

Guest blueboy122

I wouldnt be surprised if Johnny demanded a move in the summer to be honest, and who would blame him. He is a class defender with so much ability. Feel sorry for him. And I am sure I will be feeling sorry for myself come 10.00pm tonight.

Guest rusty747

By 10.00pm tonight Moyes will officially be either a genius or a complete waste of space. I too, have a bad feeling. Has he never heard of 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it?'