IGNORED

Umbro

Romey 1878

• 5 weeks later...

Some teams have Chinese unknown brands and nobody cares, as long as the kit looks good.

For the record, Umbro may be known in England, but it's barely known in Southern Europe nowadays (i.e.:it's the classic brand of the free football they give you in the gas station when you fill up the tank.)

My dad would say umbro is a good choice. That says it all really. May aswell go all out and start up NEC again whilst were at it. Just glad am not a sad case who wears his footy top on holiday. You can do time in some countries if they catch you wearing umbro.

Guess I'm a sad case, I always wear my top on holiday. Have to show your colours and all that.

Saw that design on FB with a few other's posted before it which all where better then the black and pink one, they are just fan mock ups of what they think it may look like there's loads knocking about on facebook pages atm

http://www.designfootball.com/design-galleries/competitions/everton-umbro-kit-design-competition/img-everton-2014-2015-away-kit-16624

http://www.designfootball.com/design-galleries/competitions/everton-umbro-kit-design-competition/

Guest Nikica

Unfortunately we live in a superficial world, and it's true that Nike and Adidas are more respected brands than Umbro.

As much as I like the design I hate to see us in blue socks. I don't know why but we should forever be in white socks. Don't know what that says about me ha ha