IGNORED

Umbro

Romey 1878

Loving that new kit, don't see what all the fuss is about regarding the socks.

Might be the first kit that I buy on launch day in recent memory. I've always been a bit of a Jeremy Kyle contestant and bought the shirts when they drop down to £20 a go.

Funny, few people mentioning the price. It's not cheap is it. Their currency conversion is a tiny bit off which makes it a bit more expensive in $. I was intending to get a first shirt for the mrs but not at those prices.

Anyone know when the squad numbers are announced?

The shirts are the same price as they always are (unfortunately).

On the subject of numbers they are announced near the start of the season when most of the new players have arrived. Manchester United for example announced theirs last year on the 13th of August.

I hope any squad number changes are announced ASAP. Would hate to buy a shirt with a number then they change. Surely they could have done any by launch day? Just my thoughts anyway.

I was thinking this year just get a decent polo for going to the match, they've made me really want that shirt now.

Great advertising from Umbro however where exactly will that be advertised?

It's 1:30 long, it definitely wasn't made with television in mind. The fact that it's on youtube is "advertisement" enough. It's more for fans and to generate some intrigue. I could be wrong, and it may show up on t.v. somewhere, but I doubt that was the intention. It'll show up on forums like this and the odd blog or two for the next few weeks and as soon as it's been passed along like that the video has done its job.