People raved about him today but I just thought he was ok for the most part. And he needs to get stronger, he's far too weak right now.

There were flashes though, weren't there? That turn and cross, couple of balls he tried that didn't quite come off but he was trying to create.

Thought he had a very good debut. Davies looked better, but I'd love to think both will develop in a blue shirt. Could be the start of something very special.

There were flashes though, weren't there? That turn and cross, couple of balls he tried that didn't quite come off but he was trying to create.

Thought he had a very good debut. Davies looked better, but I'd love to think both will develop in a blue shirt. Could be the start of something very special.

Flashes for sure and I wasn't meaning it to come across like I thought he had a bad game or anything. It was far from that. I just wasn't overly excited by him. Once he beefs up a bit (not much) I think he'll be the real deal. That's why Davies looked the far better one if the two today IMO - he's already built like a man.

Showed he has a great touch and can pass the ball one touch, was impressed with him. Davies was exceptional though. Strong for a skinny lad, great on the ball. Gutted we'll have to wait months to see more of him.

Good for him, I'm glad he is wanting to improve his game and get some first team experience on loan. I hope he gets a decent championship side.

Be the best thing for him because I can't see there being a place in the first-team any time soon for him to show Koeman what he's capable of.

Be the best thing for him because I can't see there being a place in the first-team any time soon for him to show Koeman what he's capable of.

I think he might be a late bloomer like Osman. As you say he will need to prove himself at Championship / Lower prem sides to be given a chance here.

Sounds like there is decent enough competition in the U23s if one of the star performers has been off colour and we're top of the league!

Sent from my Fusion5 using Tapatalk

I think he might be a late bloomer like Osman. As you say he will need to prove himself at Championship / Lower prem sides to be given a chance here.

Could be, because the few glimpses I've had of him I wasn't impressed at all. Which surprised me because he's done so well for the U23s and scored some cracking goals.

Get him out on loan and playing proper competitive football. Then we'll see what he's made of.

Could be, because the few glimpses I've had of him I wasn't impressed at all. Which surprised me because he's done so well for the U23s and scored some cracking goals.

Get him out on loan and playing proper competitive football. Then we'll see what he's made of.

That last bit is exactly what he needs. He isn't mature for his age like Davies and needs to get kicked about by grown men for a few months.

Subbed on 59min against Millwall. Good to see he's being used straight away. Anyone know how he did?

I asked my mate who was watching (Forest fan)...

'He nearly scored a screamer. We were lucky to get the win against milwall's direct play. He looks very composed with some lovely interplay. '

Sounds positive!

I really think this move will be the making of him, I believe he will have a great season there.

He'll get good few kickings there because his skill, so if that doesn't toughen him up for coming back here then nothing will!

He has the skillset, but not being the quickest or strongest (yet?) means he needs to learn how to deal with what he doesn't have against men but still be able to use what he does have. I hope it is the making of him, like you say.

He'll get good few kickings there because his skill, so if that doesn't toughen him up for coming back here then nothing will!

He has the skillset, but not being the quickest or strongest (yet?) means he needs to learn how to deal with what he doesn't have against men but still be able to use what he does have. I hope it is the making of him, like you say.

He reminds me of a young Kevin Sheedy and he soon tightened up so I'm hoping this move will be the making of him

He reminds me of a young Kevin Sheedy and he soon tightened up so I'm hoping this move will be the making of him

Spot on.

Watching him as he sets to shoot is like watching a twenty year old movie of the best left foot in the first division.

SSN showed a highlight from the game where he set up a disallowed goal. From a short corner he dinked the ball over the head of the onrushing defender to his teammate who smashed into the top corner. Shame he was offside as it was a great goal!