IGNORED

Euro 2016

Why? Because his arsehole is completely chocker full of people trying to rim him at EVERY opportunity, even when he doesn't play that well?

Ramsey, Robson Kanu and even Jo Allen (can't believe I said that) were immense.

Couldn't of put that any better myself :lol:

that group just got a lot more interesting. the England Slovakia game basically decides the other person who advances. I think Wales will beat Russia.

Quite likely three will qualify from the group; I think four points will be enough for England even if we lose to your mum and dad (could also happen that Slovakia go through with just three), there's no set of results that would put us last. Still prefer to top the group though obviously, should mean an "easier" first knock-out match.

Quite likely three will qualify from the group; I think four points will be enough for England even if we lose to your mum and dad (could also happen that Slovakia go through with just three), there's no set of results that would put us last. Still prefer to top the group though obviously, should mean an "easier" first knock-out match.

good call mike i forgot some 3rd place teams advance. still a very lively group which is fun to watch/follow.

This idea of putting Rooney in midfield is a farce. Either he plays as a number 10 or not at all. Square pegs NEVER fit in round holes, no matter how shiny that square is.

Seriously!? He's been one of our best players in both games his attributes are made for that role now...

Gutted. Still in a strong position to qualify but losing in the 92nd is hard to take. We go again against Russia! Cymru am Byth!

In fairness, and impartially, Wales lost over the course of the whole game on balance of play (not solely possession) and it was more a case of it taking England until the 92nd minute to make their superiority finally count on the scoresheet.

I'd expect that they'll be disappointed that they didn't play as well as they can, and that they didn't really have the greater passion that they'd suggested they would have.

Gutted. Still in a strong position to qualify but losing in the 92nd is hard to take. We go again against Russia! Cymru am Byth!

Ill be honest Geth. Its all and well having a quality player like bale and ramsey to a degree but that last half was pathetic. That wales team is good enough to expand. The suppossed lesser nations are holding teams because the havd the ability to do that but ffs the parking of the bus is killing these championships.

Made up we won. Victory for football really.

Edited by Hafnia

I must say that I've been massively impressed with Northern Ireland tonight. They have defended with resolve and broke with pace and venom.

They are full value for the win and on this display I'd much rather Everton make a move for Connor Washington over Yarmolenko

was going to say supposed worldie yarmo just doesn't show up in the big matches. against chelsea, here in this tourney. i'm glad we didn't get him.

No team has won by more than 2 goals in any game and we haven't even had a 3-1 or a 4-2. Every result either been 1-0, 1-1, 2-1 or 2-0.

All changed today, we've had a 2-2 and Spain are currently three up against Turkey; but I agree it's incredible that we went through the first week of the tournament with such tight results, and so many late goals!