IGNORED

Predict our result: 2016/2017 season

Cornish Steve

So you were hit by someone under the influence Steve? Madness, hope you're back to 100% soon.

No. Around midnight, with no lights on, they pulled out right in front of me, and I hit their SUV at about 45 mph. In the split second I had, at least I was able to avoid hitting the driver's door head-on, otherwise I dread to think what might have been on my conscience. As it is, they appeared to suffer no obvious injury.

Congratulations this week to aaron and Matt. Both predicted an Everton win with Barkley as our first scorer. In other news, aaron leads for the month of May, while MikeO has extended his lead for the season and continues to lead per prediction. Matt has now won eight of 37 predictions this season. Our predictions for the Watford game were average.

We move on to the final game with several questions to be answered. Is 8 points enough for MikeO to claim victory for the season? Can AidanLewis score a perfect 10 and claim victory per prediction? Will aaron have made enough predictions for the season to be the surprise winner per prediction? Will Rubecula finish in the top third of the table? Will chalkpie rescue his season by once again asking his son to make his prediction? Stay tuned for the final exciting episode this time next week! :)

May%2012_zps6vonowqk.jpg

Congratulations this week to aaron and Matt. Both predicted an Everton win with Barkley as our first scorer. In other news, aaron leads for the month of May, while MikeO has extended his lead for the season and continues to lead per prediction. Matt has now won eight of 37 predictions this season. Our predictions for the Watford game were average.

We move on to the final game with several questions to be answered. Is 8 points enough for MikeO to claim victory for the season? Can AidanLewis score a perfect 10 and claim victory per prediction? Will aaron have made enough predictions for the season to be the surprise winner per prediction? Will Rubecula finish in the top third of the table? Will chalkpie rescue his season by once again asking his son to make his prediction? Stay tuned for the final exciting episode this time next week! :)

May%2012_zps6vonowqk.jpg

I had 2-0 Lukaku! Hope your heads not too shook up after the crash Steve! Haha

bloody miracles you want from me now? :D

Edited by Rubecula

Everton 1 - 1 Watford

Lookman

-

I had 2-0 Lukaku! Hope your heads not too shook up after the crash Steve! Haha

Sorry for the confusion. You initially posted 1-1, but I see you posted a blank message a little later. Does this mean you sent your prediction to Matt? I'd be happy to correct.

Yes mate, please. Cheers. Hope you're feeling a bit better today.

Sorry for the confusion. You initially posted 1-1, but I see you posted a blank message a little later. Does this mean you sent your prediction to Matt? I'd be happy to correct.

He did mate.

Everton 2 - 0 Watford

Lukaku

Wish me luck!

Edited by Matt

Yes mate, please. Cheers. Hope you're feeling a bit better today.

I've updated my master spreadsheet. You have one more point, and your PPP score is now 2.88.