IGNORED

Predict our result: 2016/2017 season

Cornish Steve

Congratulations to Rubecula, the latest member of this season's 10-pointer club. His prediction that Everton would beat Leicester 4-2, with Davies scoring our first goal, has also moved him up 5 places for the season. For the month of April, though, Romey retains a 2-point lead. For the season, MikeO's lead has been cut to 7 points. Per prediction, AidanLewis has slightly extended his slim lead. Our predictions for this game were average.

Apr%209_zpshk6skw4v.jpg

As you're too modest to mention it Steve I'll draw attention to the fact that my lead is being rapidly nibbled at by none other than your good self.

Kindly stop :shaking fist:.

Slow down guys, we all know that if I bothered my arse to play every week id have ran away with it long ago. ?

Everton 5 - 1 Burnley

Barkley Mirallas

Congratulations to Rubecula, the latest member of this season's 10-pointer club. His prediction that Everton would beat Leicester 4-2, with Davies scoring our first goal, has also moved him up 5 places for the season.

:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Look guys miracles do happen :lol:

Edited by Rubecula