IGNORED

Predict our result: 2016/2017 season

Cornish Steve

Major apologies (and also to Rusty). As I walked through everyone's predictions, it appears I conflated yours and Rusty's. I've corrected my master spreadsheet, and your score will be correct the next time around. You did miss out on the congratulations, though, because you tied for the lead with 5 points. So, although belated, well done!!

Thanks Steve. Got confused when I looked at the results because I was up until very late in the morning with a fever and watched myself lose a 10 pointer in added time. Just a little insult to actual injury and my competitive assholery got a bit upset.

Major apologies (and also to Rusty). As I walked through everyone's predictions, it appears I conflated yours and Rusty's. I've corrected my master spreadsheet, and your score will be correct the next time around. You did miss out on the congratulations, though, because you tied for the lead with 5 points. So, although belated, well done!!

Uhm. I predicted spurs 3-2 everton, Lukaku firat goal scorer?

Please?

You have read the honesty clause and associated points deductions, right? :)

Oh. Well. I've been ill lately and must not be seeing straight! Honest mistake.

Honestly.

If you ask me, Mike should be deducted for persistently bullying me. Or even disqualified.

Edit: and Cornish Steve, too.

Edited by AidanLewis

Oh. Well. I've been ill lately and must not be seeing straight! Honest mistake.

Honestly.

If you ask me, Mike should be deducted for persistently bullying me. Or even disqualified.

Edit: and Cornish Steve, too.

I'm not a bully and I'll kick the shit out of anyone who says I am :dry:.

i never get connection at the game so amazed you got to post

Impossible to get connection when you're inside the ground. I posted it as I was walking up, the loading/spinney thing was just going around so wasnt sure if it got through. Must have pressed the post button 3 times.

Last one went through as I was walking away from ground.

Edited by MC11