IGNORED

Predict our result: 2016/2017 season

Cornish Steve

Stop the presses. Hold on to your horses. Don't spill your beer. The winner this week is Rubecula - along with Btay, MC11 (three times over!), pete0, and Shukes. Rubes, Shukes, and Btay correctly predicted a 3-0 victory (but failed to identify one of our scorer), whereas MC and pete predicted 2-0 but correctly predicted Mirallas as the first scorer. Well done all.

For the month of March, nyblue23 and Peter H are tied for tops. For the season, MikeO has increased his lead to 12 points. He also leads per prediction. Our collective predictions this week were excellent, with most being within just one goal (2-0, 3-0, or 3-1). MikeO has won more game predictions than any other, at 7. Only six participants have managed a 10-pointer this season.

Mar%2011_zps5kfam5zi.jpg

Edited by Cornish Steve

mikeO you ever do sports betting? every year you're close to tops for this thing. seem to have a real knack for it.

Never. I dabbled in gambling decades ago but found myself chasing losses and losing more and quickly realised how people get addicted so I stopped. Won't even buy a lottery ticket now.