IGNORED

Predict our result: 2016/2017 season

Cornish Steve

You got what you wanted you sore winner!

:lol:

I think you'll gain on me because you got the GD right, but not by as much as I feared. What a kick in the nuts you had a ticket and couldn't make it, missed a hell of a game!

I was delighted with being at the Southampton game but the two since then eclipse it.

:lol:

I think you'll gain on me because you got the GD right, but not by as much as I feared. What a kick in the nuts you had a ticket and couldn't make it, missed a hell of a game!

I was delighted with being at the Southampton game but the two since then eclipse it.

I was saying that to my Mrs. She says Gwladys was absolutely rocking! Gutted. Oh well Ill be hoping we do that against Sunderland away as that will be the next game I attend!

Congratulations to AidanLewis, Blue 250, doc_bump, Matt, and rusty747: Each scored 5 points for the game against Bournemouth. (So close, Matt; you must be wishing Haf was more correct about Lukaku ;) ). For the month of February, Blue 250 leads by a single point. For the season (and per prediction), MikeO retains his lead with AidanLewis still in striking distance. It would take only one 10-pointer, though, for things to change dramatically.

Feb%204_zpsezbgjfca.jpg