IGNORED

Predict our result: 2016/2017 season

Cornish Steve

There was quite a spread of scores this week, with Matt, MikeO, Peter H, and yours truly sharing top spot - although only Matt predicted the correct score. For the season, AidanLewis has dropped from second to third place, allowing MikeO to extend his lead to 11 points. Per prediction, MikeO leads AidanLewis. (Incidentally, if he'd predicted enough games, aaron would lead Per Prediction by quite a wide margin. He may yet take top spot.) So far this season, MikeO has won the most weekly contests (7 times). Six people have managed 10-pointers.

Mar%205_zps4uqmrwse.jpg

Edited by Cornish Steve

(Incidentally, if he'd predicted enough games, aaron would lead Per Prediction by quite a wide margin. He may yet take top spot.)

Depending on how successful his other predictions were; he's just cherry picking the easy ones to make himself look good. Known him a lot of years Steve, you can't trust the lad :P. Devious,

There was quite a spread of scores this week, with Matt, MikeO, Peter H, and yours truly sharing top spot - although only Matt predicted the correct score. For the season, AidanLewis has dropped from second to third place, allowing MikeO to extend his lead to 11 points. Per prediction, MikeO leads AidanLewis. (Incidentally, if he'd predicted enough games, aaron would lead Per Prediction by quite a wide margin. He may yet take top spot.) So far this season, MikeO has won the most weekly contests (7 times). Six people have managed 10-pointers.

Mar%205_zps4uqmrwse.jpg

Uhhh my prediction wasn't 1-0 Everton... it was 2-1 Spurs.

Uhhh my prediction wasn't 1-0 Everton... it was 2-1 Spurs.

Major apologies (and also to Rusty). As I walked through everyone's predictions, it appears I conflated yours and Rusty's. I've corrected my master spreadsheet, and your score will be correct the next time around. You did miss out on the congratulations, though, because you tied for the lead with 5 points. So, although belated, well done!!