Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Spurs (Home) Sunday December 23rd

1 minute ago, Finn balor said:

I’m going right off Walcott, he offers nothing creatively 

Gotta give Fb credit for inspiring that goal.  An Everton fan yelled at Walcott that Fb just posted that, and Walcott said, “Fy, Fb.”

They are cutting us apart. So much movement from their front 5 and we are trying to force the game too high up the pitch. They are pushing our CBs back and there is loads of space behind Davies and Gomes and they are both arent quick enough to close that space.

That was coming. Gomes commits himself and Sissoko runs past him, Coleman miles out of position. Really good save from Pickford and then Gomes is half heartedly jogging back and doesnt react to the ball. 

Ripped to shreds.

Guys it's obvious we need a proper ball-winning midfielder in matches like this. Gana and McCarthy the only two who could do the job in our current squad, and both are unavailable. I would even play them together along with Siggy up front, for increased security against top 6.

Just now, Bailey said:

He comes off the wall. Not sure how you pick him up in that situation.

Davies was there. Just because he comes off the wall doesn't mean that he should just roam freely into box. 

4 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I will add though that Davies seems to always be 10 yards to far up the pitch, same with Coleman and Digne.

I get what Silva is trying to do but we need to pick our battles. 

If we're going to try and take on the best teams we need to drill our defence better. I'm not sure individually any of them are top drawer either.