IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Too many commercials on TV, every five minutes on all channels now that has them, I could fucking murder for these people.

Vodafone fucking people over on the pay as you go services, so 3G of credit gets used up in two weeks, when it's simply impossible to have done so, I keep track of my usages and there's no chance in hell it could have expired by now, something fishy going on, there's becoming as bad as Three now in terms of awful piece of shit networks, you have it out with some staff members at their little shops they have, but they're usually some fat 20 something girls with room temperature IQ's who don't have a clue so what's the fucking use. Going to change networks again sometime soon. dry.png

The least said about the weather the better. Yesterday was going so well too. dry.png

Are you kidding?

Vodafone top ups, pay as you go, no obligatons, no contracts etc, just top up in stores and pay as you go etc

3G is 3 Gigabytes of credit (computer PC use etc), pay £15 for it each time, you get 3G of credit to use as you will, it has to be used within one month of purchase those, company rules, they all do this apparently. I usually get around eighteen days to three weeks of PC time for this.

I topped up two weeks ago with 3G of credit and lo and behold it ran out last night, using my wife's laptop on another USB instead, point being, the credit can't have run out already, there should be at least Half a Gigabyte (500 Megabytes) of credit left, I feel I have been fucked over by the company, they usually do this when there are about 60 Megabytes left but never before with half a gigabyte of credit remaining, really not pleased about that.

Romey is right, and still a lot of places you'll struggle to find a 3G connection. But Daziel is almost right, just (I assume) got the wrong terminology £15 a month will generally get you 3GB's of data (on a 3G connection, providing you can get it)

No. I though you were talking phones (top-up in £s).

Didn't realise any such thing existed for the internet.

Not just for Vodafone, you can get USB'S (Universal serial bus) plug ins for an array of different networks and companies, i.e. Three, T Mobile, Virgin, Orange etc, just the small matter of finding the one most suitable. I was with Three some years ago and it was absolutely horrendous, couldn't get a signal, got ripped off on the credit, staff were incompetent and unhelpful, just avoid.

USB'S are the best way forward, no contract, no phone lines, just pay as you go at their respective outlets and away you go. You can get about three weeks Internet at home or wherever you go with a laptop for fifteen pounds using about three hours a day, works out very well.

I'm just angry because I feel I've been fucked off with the credit last time out and it's expired when not possible, there is a small chance it has run out but I simply can't see how, I've kept track of usings etc. Simply not feasible.

One hundred Gigabytes a month?

Good Lord mellow.png

Mind you, you do spend an awful lot of time on TT Michael.

There's one or two on this James Bond forum I use every now and again and as true as I am sitting here must spend some 16 hours a day sitting there and all, any time of the day or night, the same names always there, I could never do that. unsure.png

people in pubs...usually middle aged men who wear clothes that are 2 sizes and 20 years out for them who have to let the whole pub know they're there...and constantly walk about and infront of me when i'm watchin the football on tv...just fuck off

on the subject of pubs...dickheads(usually the same ilk as above) who stand at the bar drinkin when the pub is busy and there are big queues at the bar yet they insist on standin there and make people move around them like the fuckin red sea

also..anyone who wears a hood up as a fashion thing rather than if it's rainin...just fuck off

Robbie Savage being all over the beeb's football coverage....the man's an idiot.

Probably not in the Garth Crooks league though....putting Felli in his team of the week yesterday he said...

"If there is one Everton player who has ploughed away week after week, putting in a proper shift every time, then it is Fellaini. He is never the star but always the grafter, and against Wolves he did that and more."

He's never the star unless you happen to know a bit about football Garthrolleyes.gif .

How I feel about Savage is probably something on the side of unprintable. I get agitated even thinking about the individual.

Vodafone are at it again, fucking people over on credit and money etc, I've decided to switch networks again, just come to the end of my patience with these people, it's only 2G for £15-00 now too, so fuck that, they can blow their network out their rear ends, been having nothing but problems with this company for some time now, anyone who uses a different network for PC's and gets a fair deal out of it, I'd appreciate some feedback etc.

That sports news video thing that comes on whenever you visit newspaper websites. It doesn't even remember if you've paused it previously and will start to play each time a new page is loaded.

In the end I used adblocker on it.

That sports news video thing that comes on whenever you visit newspaper websites. It doesn't even remember if you've paused it previously and will start to play each time a new page is loaded.

In the end I used adblocker on it.

doesnt always work though ive found :(