IGNORED

Twitter

scouse

• 2 weeks later...

after last night:

louis saha @louissaha08

·More

Critics are spot on. Way too much bad perf from me but I'm still confident one good game can turn it around for me.

Sylvain Distin @sylvaind15tin

·More

Need to recover for the next game so i m off to bed. Night all. And remember,it s when things go wrong that we need you the most

phil neville18 @fizzer18

·More

I accept all criticism I'm getting on here- last night was by far not good enough by the team- we do care and we will put it right I promis

Edited by Matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be honest I don't mind Collymore, he's done some bad things in the past e.g. Ulrika-ka-ka and the unforgivable sin of playing for that lot across the park but I respect a lot of what he says on the subject of football and genuinely think he's turned his life around. Parry however, yes he's a blue, but he's just a big mouthed gob-shite really. I believe Parry will have started this - pissed as a fart and getting off on being contraversal!

To be honest I don't mind Collymore, he's done some bad things in the past e.g. Ulrika-ka-ka and the unforgivable sin of playing for that lot across the park but I respect a lot of what he says on the subject of football and genuinely think he's turned his life around. Parry however, yes he's a blue, but he's just a big mouthed gob-shite really. I believe Parry will have started this - pissed as a fart and getting off on being contraversal!

I have the complete opposite view, I think he's the worst football pundit/presenter by a mile(channel five show), and shouldn't be working in the media industry anyway. Like most Liverpool players he's got the god-like ego, I don't believe he has reformed and redeemed himself. Parry was obviously drunk, and letting it all out, but surely Collymore must have done something to kick him off, and the exchange with Bruce shows he a manipulative sea-nut

• 2 weeks later...

This just made me laugh too, from Adam Davies (youth GK about Connor McAlney) -

VS_Fulham_normal.jpg

ADavies40 Adam Davies

Just about to go out to train, going to make @CMcAleny look like emile heskey #fuckingshit

Bit bored, so apologies for the random comment laugh.png

Remember when my Sport teacher came in one morning, with a pair of boots in hand. Said "ey' Ben, guess were i got these" obviously i had no idea, he then went on to say he had got them off of "Ad. Davies". He then happened to mention they were Ross Barkley's boots! obviously i smelt bullshit, but fair enough his name was on the side of them, cant remember what boots, but i think they were black and blue Adidas. Apparently Ad said Ross wouldnt be needing them for a while! laugh.png (this was 2-3 weeks after Ross broke his leg).

Edited by GoodisonRoad

apparently it was started because Collymore hurled abuse at a producer who had'nt done something he had asked for and Parry annoyed at the abusive way it was done, turned around and let him av it lol

I think we all may have a little chip on our shoulder when it comes to him. Let's just say he's an ambitious person, very Michael Owen-esque.

Let's put it this way, if he won the league with us as his only title you are guaranteed he would drop us in at every mention.

As it happens his greatest claim to fame is playing with gazza.

I think we all may have a little chip on our shoulder when it comes to him. Let's just say he's an ambitious person, very Michael Owen-esque.

Let's put it this way, if he won the league with us as his only title you are guaranteed he would drop us in at every mention.

As it happens his greatest claim to fame is playing with gazza.

... and shitting his shortslaugh.png

I don't think anyone can blame lineker for leaving us... he did so at a time when English clubs were banned from Europe so went to Barca, can't blame him really! If he had left for another English club then maybe stick would be warranted but he didn't.

As for achievements... isn't he our countries 2nd most prolific goal scorer ever? Not bad in my book!