IGNORED

Fourth Round Draw

MikeO

This explains why there was no game scheduled for Everton while I'm in the country. It's the FA Cup. I wonder whether I'll be able to get a ticket. Could only attend if it's on the Saturday.

Think it's quite likely to be chosen for live TV because we're away against fourth tier so potentially the big upset, which is what they're looking for after all. If we were at home it would be 3.00pm Saturday 100%. But still could be Saturday live.

Tickets will be hard to come by but if it's Yeovil I'll be trying.

If Carlisle get through it is likely to be played at Blackpool. One of the worst pitches in the leagues. Do Arsenal ever get an away draw?

i agree john the FA loves arsenal they always get the best draws. oh wait that's right the sponser of the FA Cup EMIRATES is the same as the sponser for Arsenal's kit and all over their stadium. I smell something fishy....

i agree john the FA loves arsenal they always get the best draws. oh wait that's right the sponser of the FA Cup EMIRATES is the same as the sponser for Arsenal's kit and all over their stadium. I smell something fishy....

Ha! The conspiracy theories on this forum just get more and more, well, 'American'!!!

Good draw in all fairness. I'd be happy for more fringe players to get a run out and a narrow victory.

But don't take anything for granted...

Ha! The conspiracy theories on this forum just get more and more, well, 'American'!!!

Good draw in all fairness. I'd be happy for more fringe players to get a run out and a narrow victory.

But don't take anything for granted...

just having a go newty. but to john's point i have been wondering how arsenal always get home FA cup draws against lower sides. the last 2 years they won it's like they were gifted draws to the final. meanwhile everton up till this year was playing every League Cup and FA cup match away at cricket grounds with oviedo getting stuck in the mud breaking his leg.

just having a go newty. but to john's point i have been wondering how arsenal always get home FA cup draws against lower sides. the last 2 years they won it's like they were gifted draws to the final. meanwhile everton up till this year was playing every League Cup and FA cup match away at cricket grounds with oviedo getting stuck in the mud breaking his leg.

Haha! Yo' crazy mo'fo. Y'al need to get back in the hood, sisters.