IGNORED

Steven Taylor

No way he is garbage , he was decent when he first joined City but then started to show his true colours, horrible petulant waste of space. I would rather they throw in a packet of extra strong mints than have him as part of the deal

Id kind of agree.... I was wondering where this talk of Petrov came from..... nothing special

It wouldnt have anything to do with him being class on Football manager would it :lol: :lol:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember bidding for Ramsey last season 5mill, which we then proceeded to sell AJ then brought Felliani on the 11th hour. To me, it doesn't seem right.

I know what you mean. I'm just gullible and believed Elstone when he was saying that we'd be an attractive proposition to players.

I assumed that we'd already taken into account our outstanding obligations on transfer and loan fees before determining the transfer kitty.

Seems it really was just a ruse to flog season tickets :(

AM i on my own here, isnt Taylor very much the same type of player Jags is? Works his ass off, reads play well, good interceptor, tackler but lacks height, isnt the strongest in the air? They aren't massive as a pairing, steady yes but we would be bolldozed by the likes of Drogba and (repent my sins for the mention of the mere mortals name) Torres? It might just be me, but i'd get a massive, solid african with height, consistancy and passing ability, i.e Christopher Samba? Taylor is unlikely to leave Newcastle, he bleeds Black and White, if he goes before they're promoted i'd be shocked.

Edited by tenaciousj

I know what you mean. I'm just gullible and believed Elstone when he was saying that we'd be an attractive proposition to players.

I assumed that we'd already taken into account our outstanding obligations on transfer and loan fees before determining the transfer kitty.

Seems it really was just a ruse to flog season tickets :(

Exactly, but we are all gullible as we all pray for new exciting players each pre-season. But the board know that and will always pray on that, a bit like the government.

he did in that gam yes, and i no saing about Jags, you never knwo what Taylor will be like. But from my pointof view, they are very very similar i style, and im just worried about distributing the ball away from the backline (coz we know Jags' long balls are about as useful as an edible life-raft)

Exactly, but we are all gullible as we all pray for new exciting players each pre-season. But the board know that and will always pray on that....

The problem (one of them) that I have with that is that it supposes...

A. Davey is in on it with the board. They sit there and discuss how they're going to trick the fans every window while counting the cash they're raking into their back pockets (I know you didn't say that but that's where the story inevitably goes with that opinion).

B. Davey is not in on it and is therefore as gullible and prayed on as the rest of us.

Personally I think that anyone who believes either of those is delusional and gullible only to other conspiracy theorists.

Moyes has too much intelligence (and inside knowledge) to be taken in and too much integrity to go along with a sham.

Which one do you think is true Captain? Is he devious or stupid? Has to be one of them.

http://followeverton.com/2009/08/14/exclusive-steven-taylor-to-have-blues-medical-on-monday/

An Everton site claiming an "exclusive" They claim they have a source telling them hes having a medical on Monday ahead of a £3M sale

Is this source usually reliable?

It would be an excellent signing in my opinion but i just hope that he does have as same amount of "loyalty", to the club that he apparently supports, as Rooney did for us! I realise it's a completely different situation but hey... if he is loyal we shall have to look elsewhere!

http://www.inthenews.co.uk/sports/sports/sport/football/transfer-gossip/friday-s-transfer-rumour-mill-$1318832.htm

not sure if anybody has already seen this one... more realistic price range!

Edited by StevO