IGNORED

Steven Taylor

I'm not surprised, i think this might have something to do with it .............

WHAT THE PAPERS SAY.

"Newcastle want Everton to increase their £4million offer for Steven Taylor".

Typical, just like all the other "Targets" we offer half of what it takes to get him.

Another one like the Senderos Rumour. It will sink into obscurity. :angry:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is going on with our transfer policy!!??

I'm starting to lose all hope of us securing anybody decent! Our targets get leaked to the press and someone else comes along and signs them on the back of our hard work - see Fabian Delph, Kyle Naughton - and maybe yet Rasmus Elm.

You seem like the type of person that is willing us to fail at everything we do.........

Did you even bother to read the story you have posted a link for........

They have taken a few qoutes made by Houghton and just put the story title as... Liverpool in for Everton target.........

Where else in that story does it mention hes off to Liverpool......

Maybe if you keep wishing hard enough it may come true.............fucking pathetic

WTF is going on with our transfer policy!!??

I'm starting to lose all hope of us securing anybody decent! Our targets get leaked to the press and someone else comes along and signs them on the back of our hard work - see Fabian Delph, Kyle Naughton - and maybe yet Rasmus Elm.

Maybe someone should link us with Hibbert.

You seem like the type of person that is willing us to fail at everything we do.........

Did you even bother to read the story you have posted a link for........

They have taken a few qoutes made by Houghton and just put the story title as... Liverpool in for Everton target.........

Where else in that story does it mention hes off to Liverpool......

Maybe if you keep wishing hard enough it may come true.............fucking pathetic

Maybe you should practise what you preach and do a bit of reading yourself because my exact words where " The Shite are in for him now " when did I say he was off to them??

I was merely forwarding an article that I had read on the internet I never once said I wished he would sign for the Shite so maybe its you who is " Fucking Pathetic" you chimp

Maybe you should practise what you preach and do a bit of reading yourself because my exact words where " The Shite are in for him now " when did I say he was off to them??

I was merely forwarding an article that I had read on the internet I never once said I wished he would sign for the Shite so maybe its you who is " Fucking Pathetic" you chimp

merely forwarding an articlle with huge a nice big smile on your face no less..........

Tell me you were not insinuating......... "oh fuck here we go again... fucking Bill Kenwright bla bla bla"

merely forwarding an articlle with huge a nice big smile on your face no less..........

Tell me you were not insinuating......... "oh fuck here we go again... fucking Bill Kenwright bla bla bla"

Seems to me that you are presuming an awful lot there but for the record no I didnt have a nice big smile on my face, why would I take any joy out of my clubs latest transfer woes?

Secondly I happen to be an admirer of Kenwright and am very appreciative of the job he has done for us, its not his fault he hasnt got the money.

I do think we have gone as far as we possibly can until we find a new investor and I am pessemistic about our chances of a top 7 finish this season

but I am not about to jump on the bash BK bandwagon. So in other words your remarks were well wide of the mark

Oh and obviously I wasnt insinuating here we go again fucking Bill Kenwright bla bla bla!

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

....why would I take any joy out of my clubs latest transfer woes?

Sure you wouldn't but I get where DM's coming from (could maybe have worded it a bit more diplomatically).

There are a lot of people around (shitloads more on other sites) who seem to be revelling in the current situation and I find it extremely wearing and boring. Mentioning no names...because there are too many to mention :unsure: .

Can understand the frustration.....just wish people would hold their nerve a bit more :) .

We'll know a lot more about this in the next couple of days I'd imagine with 3 parties trying to buy newcastle- if it's the Moat or Roberts/fans group bids that are successful then both have said that they will appoint Shearer (so Taylor will stay). If nothing happens in the next few days and it's looking like Ashley will stay on or a buyer comes in and doesn't appoint Shearer I'd imagine Taylor will be gone.

dont want to get any hopes up cos this is one of the my mates hairdressers moments...

sister works with RYAN taylors cousin apparently i didnt know this though. hes said that steven has said hes moving to everton and its just all been delayed due to takeover etc and he expects to move within the week. sisters an everton fan and no reason to lie about anythin so i guess i should believe it although she is a bit thick i guess ;) possible though i suppose? id love him here

dont want to get any hopes up cos this is one of the my mates hairdressers moments...

sister works with RYAN taylors cousin apparently i didnt know this though. hes said that steven has said hes moving to everton and its just all been delayed due to takeover etc and he expects to move within the week. sisters an everton fan and no reason to lie about anythin so i guess i should believe it although she is a bit thick i guess ;) possible though i suppose? id love him here

And an elf spoke to another elf, who in turn told a mate of mine possibly than Everton are SKINT!

From, Sky Sports as the link refuses to work:

Sky Sports News sources understand that Everton are in talks to sign Newcastle defender Steven Taylor.

Taylor's future has been the subject of speculation since the Magpies were relegated from the Premier League at the end of last season.

A number of top-flight clubs, including Aston Villa, Fulham and Arsenal, have been credited with an interest in the 23-year-old.

But it appears Everton have made the first move as they look to bolster their defensive options.

The Toffees are believed to have watched Taylor in action on Wednesday as Newcastle beat Sheffield Wednesday 1-0 at St James' Park.

Negotiations have now begun between the two clubs although they are yet to agree on a transfer fee.

Everton's pursuit of Taylor has only added to the uncertainty surrounding Joleon Lescott, who is wanted by Manchester City and has asked to leave Goodison Park.

David Moyes has stressed that he still does not want to sell Lescott despite leaving him out of the squad for Thursday's Europa League play-off against Sigma Olomouc.

Could it possibly be?

Edited by CaptainFerguson10