IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

I also said to take 'my predictions' with a pinch of salt as they could be bullshit and I was only passing on what I heard.

This is not a prediction, its a FACT he is due back with Chelsea tomorrow so that's why I reckon it will be more clear tomorrow. I AM NOT SAYING HE WILL SIGN WHATSOEVER.

I can only hold my hands up with the 'predictions' as they haven't worked out (majority). However I would never make anything up, i only pass on what I have been told and I always say it could be wrong. Don't listen to me, i don't really care but I wont stop posting stuff if i been told it is a possibility, hence the reasons it is in the rumour section without a source or link.

Dont take Brett too seriously.

My question is, is Joe Max Moore really your dad?

I dont go on twitter very often, but in the last hour loads of 'itk' Twitter sources reporting that Lukaku is very close to signing for us. Perhaps just twats making assumptions with the press conference announcement, but make what you will of it... perhaps it's like that every day on twitter

All the italian top transfer rumors sites say Everton offers 30 mln € (22,5 £) for Rom and that the transaction is near to a positive conclusion.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/news/everton-vicino-lacquisto-di-lukaku-cifre-e-dettagli/

http://www.alfredopedulla.com/articoli/49133-esclusiva-lukaku-scatto-everton-per-30-milioni

??!?!?

costa, torres, drogba, chelsea will be fine. they used shurrle in a false 9 last season as well. no one is willing to pay torres wages and roman doesn't want to take a 10m loss on him, so he will stay. atletico is the only ones interested in him and they don't have a lot of money.

rom will be sold, especially since chelsea is committed to FFP (which i applaud). Wolfsburg can offer champions league, so can Liverpool. I don't see him going to Liverpool though cause Mou sees them as a direct threat, we are less of a threat in his mind i gather. I don't see him going to spurs because who would want to? chaotic, new manager every half season, and they have addebayor, soldado and harry kane. So really for me it's Wolfsburg with his bud De Bruyne or Everton with whom he played last season.

costa, torres, drogba, chelsea will be fine. they used shurrle in a false 9 last season as well. no one is willing to pay torres wages and roman doesn't want to take a 10m loss on him, so he will stay. atletico is the only ones interested in him and they don't have a lot of money.

rom will be sold, especially since chelsea is committed to FFP (which i applaud). Wolfsburg can offer champions league, so can Liverpool. I don't see him going to Liverpool though cause Mou sees them as a direct threat, we are less of a threat in his mind i gather. I don't see him going to spurs because who would want to? chaotic, new manager every half season, and they have addebayor, soldado and harry kane. So really for me it's Wolfsburg with his bud De Bruyne or Everton with whom he played last season.

Wolfsburg aren't in the cl are they?

Wolfsburg aren't in the cl are they?

They missed out on the final day of the season I think. Europa League, just like us. But they might have a better chance of getting there in the future than we do. The Champions League spots in Bundesliga are pretty wide-open and Wolfsburg aren't afraid to spend a lot of money.

They missed out on the final day of the season I think. Europa League, just like us. But they might have a better chance of getting there in the future than we do. The Champions League spots in Bundesliga are pretty wide-open and Wolfsburg aren't afraid to spend a lot of money.

True enough but for this season the can't offer it and there's no guarantee they can in future.

Saying that I still don't think he'll sign for us.

I honestly cannot see how anyone can say anything new on this at the moment.

I'm reading the same stuff over and over.

Come on guys...its time to get back in touch with your families xx

:lol: I'd hAd a few beers yesterday and got halfway through a post saying I wasn't responding to this thread again as it was the same shit going round and no one was any the wiser! I hit the wrong button and wiped it and couldn't be arsed writing it again.

I'm, not arsed that he won't sign for us, that will show us his mentality, Chelsea don't want him so that has bruised his ego maybe? I want someone who has fire in their belly and a passion in their heart even if it's to show how professional thy are about their job/club they play for.I do wonder if a done deal though.

SSN reporting that we are close to securing the deal.

How many times have I heard that haha.

Saw that earlier the lady who was going through the various clubs transfer dealings said that we have offered £27m!

Which if it isn't accepted he would likely join on loan again

Probably nonsense as per but I hope we don't spend £27m on him if there's any truth in it

I rate the lad but with that kind of money we could strengthen massively in a few areas

Edited by EFC-Paul

If we were to sign him there would probably an initial fee with add ons subject to things like goals scored, games played or CL achieved next year. Plus I would think Jose would not want him to go abroad to CL team only for the inevitable for him to face the Rom somewhere down the line.

If we were to sign him there would probably an initial fee with add ons subject to things like goals scored, games played or CL achieved next year. Plus I would think Jose would not want him to go abroad to CL team only for the inevitable for him to face the Rom somewhere down the line.

If Jose thought that much of him, ie to be afraid of facing him, why in the hell would he not keep him?

Saw that earlier the lady who was going through the various clubs transfer dealings said that we have offered £27m!

Which if it isn't excepted he would likely join on loan again

Probably nonsense as per but I hope we don't spend £27m on him if there's any truth in it

I rate the lad but with that kind of money we could strengthen massively in a few areas

I agree 27 million is a bit steep for Lukaku but saying that you know what you are getting, a striker who scores 10+ goals a season. If we get Lukaku and Traore on loan then the strike force doesn't look to bad. Kone will do a job for us as well I reckon, if he can stay fit! :)

That actually suggests to me that Chelsea's club shop are being nice to their customers if contacted by phone. You can still buy both online if you personalise it yourself and I'm sure they'd happily take your money.

"Star exclusive" = story that even the Scum can't be bothered with (if they'd thought of it first).