IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Swapped? You mean sell him and buy someone else?

See about one of 50 posts on the same subject.

This thread really does go round in circles doesn't it.

I don't usually delve into this thread for this reason... but save me from scrolling through hundreds of posts please?

And yes, the question I'm getting at is who would you choose to have up front other than him, realistically.

I don't usually delve into this thread for this reason... but save me from scrolling through hundreds of posts please?

And yes, the question I'm getting at is who would you choose to have up front other than him, realistically.

In a lot of those posts he's stated that he prefers Bony

Edited by holystove

As I said earlier.... in terms % of Lukaku posts versus overall posts.... you would have a very high conversion rate brummy boy. I often tap a nerve when I allude to your Romelu F.C support. Seriously are you a West Bromwich fan? I've asked you this before.

16000 posts indeed.... all about things to do with Everton as my main focus. You? I think it's all a bit Romelu to be honest.

Show mw one post where I've called Lukaku world class or even way better than average.........come on you spend most of your life on here find one!

My Everton pedigree probably blasts your out of the water, longer, more games (from much further away) to be honest from reading some of your rubbish, a better knowledge of the game as well as Everton.

I'll be up for the Swansea game, fancy a drink ?

16000 post all things to do with Everton, tell us again about that brilliant watch you bought the other day !

16000 !! have you nothing else to do, you just talk alot and most of it Bullshit :rofl:

Show mw one post where I've called Lukaku world class or even way better than average.........come on you spend most of your life on here find one!

My Everton pedigree probably blasts your out of the water, longer, more games (from much further away) to be honest from reading some of your rubbish, a better knowledge of the game as well as Everton.

I'll be up for the Swansea game, fancy a drink ?

16000 post all things to do with Everton, tell us again about that brilliant watch you bought the other day !

16000 !! have you nothing else to do, you just talk alot and most of it Bullshit :rofl:

Sorry matt - I'll leave it at this.

Did I say that you called lukaku world class? Can't recall that.

Everton pedigree? If you need to try to compare it or state it - you never had it in the first place.

Have I been to games in recent years? No. I could "bullshit" and say that I had... situation dictates that I follow Everton and watch them using other means whilst ensuring my family life/social balance isn't negatively impacted. I rarely miss a game one way or another. Probably knocked back 5 or 6 free tickets in the last year and watched the game on the hop to ensure I can do other responsibilities.

Of course if you think that makes me less of a fan then who am I to argue with a person who generally just comes on the forum to post about one player.

Here's a fact:- "Idrissa Gueye".... the thread. Highly popular at the moment for obvious reasons. Virtually every poster has been on there to talk about Gueye. You? You make your first and only post in 6 odd pages when a loose connection with lukaku is made.... I support Everton. You?

It seems you have one reason to come on here and that is to take issue with my lack of love for Romelu. Sorry it hurts your feelings and all that but it's my opinion at the end of the day.

As for all your Billy bullshit stuff aren't you a bit old for all that shit? Or maybe not.

By the way what watch are you talking about? You seem to have issue with things like that... maybe we should ban people talking about holiday trips away, new mobile phones, pc's, computer games and all that stuff... seems to irk you.

Edited by Hafnia

Sorry matt - I'll leave it at this.

Did I say that you called lukaku world class? Can't recall that.

Everton pedigree? If you need to try to compare it or state it - you never had it in the first place.

Have I been to games in recent years? No. I could "bullshit" and say that I had... situation dictates that I follow Everton and watch them using other means whilst ensuring my family life/social balance isn't negatively impacted. I rarely miss a game one way or another.

Of course if you think that makes me less of a fan then who am I to argue with a person who generally just comes on the forum to post about one player.

Here's a fact:- "Idrissa Gueye".... the thread. Highly popular at the moment for obvious reasons. Virtually every poster has been on there to talk about Gueye. You? You make your first and only post in 6 odd pages when a loose connection with lukaku is made.... I support Everton. You?

It seems you have one reason to come on here and that is to take issue with my lack of love for Romelu. Sorry it hurts your feelings and all that but it's my opinion at the end of the day.

As for all your Billy bullshit stuff aren't you a bit old for all that shit? Or maybe not.

Your turning into a bit of a stalker, looking at which threads i've posted in, that's a tad creepy.

Idrissa Gueye's a good player, I have nothing to add to what's been written, don't need to bump up the post count with pointless posts.

I post where I want, not out to impress, this forum is a bit of light entertainment, not my life.I've seen plenty of people posting on the Lukaku thread for no other reason than to tell you your wrong, many good posters in fact.Likewise I've seen others use the word Bullshit where your concerned, including Matt !

Seems it's ok for you to pull 'Brummie' and West Brom fan jibes, but you don't like having your Everton links questioned, MMmmmm, pretty typical of you really.

As for the Lukaku 'world class' bit, it's a favorite of yours to state that 'people' on here have called him that, and you can't find one quote !!

Now, Everton have Norwich to thrash........I'll leave you to stick pins in your Lukaku doll.

I think we missed lukaku in the 13 games in a row that he didn't score myself.

But you can't keep referring back to that.

When you keep bringing the same thing up, quite randomly at times, you start to nullify the valid points that you make. Because it goes from being constructive to sounding vindictive.

Like everyone this season, he gets to start again. He hasn't blown anyone away yet but I do think we missed him tonight.

Valencia did a lot of running and had some nice first touches, and I don't think he has said anything to the press so we should be ok without Rom

People forget that hes only 26.... he didn't get service, we didn't play to his strengths, the rest of the team were poor. Edited by Hafnia

I think Haf is the only man on the planet who can't see that

Would he have done better than a rusty player who has had a few minutes of competitive football with a team he's had no time to get acquainted with? Absolutely.

We could also say that with our usual back 4 we wouldn't have conceded the goals.... that with Barry we would have had more cohesion and leadership....

But let's just talk about Rom.

Edited by Hafnia

We are toothless without him. Maybe Valencia could be a decent foil for him if we go two up front, but with a lone striker it has to be Rom.

It was the biggest issue in the window.

When Rom has his poor spells which he does then we are going to rely on kone and Valencia. Not good enough.

The lad we missed out on looked good for Arsenal.