IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Barkley was dropped this season twice due to effort and attitude. Lukaku not once.

Yeah and I called the manager out on it. Double standards. Barkley was no where near as bad as what Lukaku was like in the derby and man United games.... no where near.

The issue is we have no one to replace lukakubwith.

Barkley has a few options for his position.

Rom doesn't.

We have more depth for the position Rom plays than the one that Barkley plays.

Barkley is our only number 10.

Rom could (not ideally, but could) be replaced by Valencia, DCL, heck even Kone

When Barkley gets dropped he changes his formation slightly.

We have more depth for the position Rom plays than the one that Barkley plays.

Barkley is our only number 10.

Rom could (not ideally, but could) be replaced by Valencia, DCL, heck even Kone

When Barkley gets dropped he changes his formation slightly.

DCL is barely out of nappies. Kone is finished, Valencia is the only alternative and I personally would have used him instead of Rom on quite a few occasions... namely the derby.

Barkley is playing as an attacking midfielder - not a specific number 10. He's been out wide.

We have had loads of options to replace Barkley. Gerry (till he left), Lennon, mirallas, bolassie, lookman.

DCL is barely out of nappies. Kone is finished, Valencia is the only alternative and I personally would have used him instead of Rom on quite a few occasions... namely the derby.

Barkley is playing as an attacking midfielder - not a specific number 10. He's been out wide.

We have had loads of options to replace Barkley. Gerry (till he left), Lennon, mirallas, bolassie, lookman.

I'm not saying any of those options are particularly good, just that we have more depth for Rom than Ross

Not defending Rom over the whole mobile issue but look at the timing of the comment, how could he be on the pitch doing that when Chelsea kicked off 15 minutes later than us, then they celebrated on the pitch. The video is of Chelsea in the changing rooms, at least a good half hour or more after our game ended and then the lap of honour. So the comments on one of his mates instagram feeds is a non story. Being on his phone the whole time (if true) is an arsehole move though.

Not defending Rom over the whole mobile issue but look at the timing of the comment, how could he be on the pitch doing that when Chelsea kicked off 15 minutes later than us, then they celebrated on the pitch. The video is of Chelsea in the changing rooms, at least a good half hour or more after our game ended and then the lap of honour. So the comments on one of his mates instagram feeds is a non story. Being on his phone the whole time (if true) is an arsehole move though.

The Chelsea bit is irrelevant...

The FACT is... he was on his mobile for pretty much the duration of the lap. As above comment newty I think has footage of him.

He does not give a stuff about Everton. This is what pisses me off... he gets all this adulation and he's not worthy of it. His performance in the derby showed his level of detachment to the club. Absolute down tools job.

In his mind he's off... he's made this clear - in fact he hasn't shut up about moving since he came here. Yet he couldn't show appreciation for the fans for just 5 minutes in what is likely his last walk around goodison in an Everton shirt.

The Chelsea bit is irrelevant...

The FACT is... he was on his mobile for pretty much the duration of the lap. As above comment newty I think has footage of him.

He does not give a stuff about Everton. This is what pisses me off... he gets all this adulation and he's not worthy of it. His performance in the derby showed his level of detachment to the club. Absolute down tools job.

In his mind he's off... he's made this clear - in fact he hasn't shut up about moving since he came here. Yet he couldn't show appreciation for the fans for just 5 minutes in what is likely his last walk around goodison in an Everton shirt.

So you've ignored what I've said at the end of my post just so you can have another rant. Sound. I clearly put if he was on his mobile the whole time (which he wasn't, he was carrying (possibly yannicks) daughter for a little while and playing with her) then he's an arsehole. You've chosen to ignore that bit haven't you? I was pointing out to those who believe he was commenting on Chelsea winning the league whilst on the pitch that it couldn't of been the case due to timing, but I didn't go as far as defending him from criticism for using the phone on the pitch. So i'll ask, why quote my post to say its irrelevant then go on to post the same stuff you've previously stated?

So you've ignored what I've said at the end of my post just so you can have another rant. Sound. I clearly put if he was on his mobile the whole time (which he wasn't, he was carrying (possibly yannicks) daughter for a little while and playing with her) then he's an arsehole. You've chosen to ignore that bit haven't you? I was pointing out to those who believe he was commenting on Chelsea winning the league whilst on the pitch that it couldn't of been the case due to timing, but I didn't go as far as defending him from criticism for using the phone on the pitch. So i'll ask, why quote my post to say its irrelevant then go on to post the same stuff you've previously stated?

I love it when someone accuses you of having a rant and goes on to post a one paragraph mishmash of sentences....

Take a breath dude. No rant from me... just your interpretation being all het up.

You wrote "if true".... well the point is it was true so unless you are disputing what newty wrote and filmed.

My neighbour took his lad and was sat patiently in the paddock waiting for lukaku (his hero)to go past and was watching him the whole time.

The Chelsea bit as I stated in a previous post is irrelevant... what isn't irrelevant is his use of a mobile phone on a lap of appreciation. Sugar coat it as much as you like.

It's as much an exercise in arguing with haf as it is defending Rom.

I have full faith in him that he will throw all this defending of him back in your face. Then again... he already is which is why such posts yours are taking such an aggitated tone.

Edited by Hafnia

I love it when someone accuses you of having a rant and goes on to post a one paragraph mishmash of sentences....

Take a breath dude. No rant from me... just your interpretation being all het up.

You wrote "if true".... well the point is it was true so unless you are disputing what newty wrote and filmed.

My neighbour took his lad and was sat patiently in the paddock waiting for lukaku (his hero)to go past and was watching him the whole time.

The Chelsea bit as I stated in a previous post is irrelevant... what isn't irrelevant is his use of a mobile phone on a lap of appreciation. Sugar coat it as much as you like.

I have full faith in him that he will throw all this defending of him back in your face. Then again... he already is which is why such posts yours are taking such an aggitated tone.

Which he acknowledged as an arsehole move. Where's the sugar coating or defence in that?!

Edited by Matt

Again you've missed my point completely, I was only pointing out the timing of the comment on the Chelsea lads video, I didn't defend him for using his mobile, and I called him an arsehole for it. So go back to writing long paragraphs, calling people's sentences out for being mishmash chief. Majority of people on here are beyond bored of your shitehawk views fella. Have a nice day.

Again you've missed my point completely, I was only pointing out the timing of the comment on the Chelsea lads video, I didn't defend him for using his mobile, and I called him an arsehole for it. So go back to writing long paragraphs, calling people's sentences out for being mishmash chief. Majority of people on here are beyond bored of your shitehawk views fella. Have a nice day.

And he reverts to "everyone on here".... that's GOT mentality... don't be a sycophant, it's not the playground. I can stand my own ground thanks- my opinion isn't based on gaining favour. It's based on what I see.

I'm sure if people get bored they will stop posting.

You said he's an arse hole "if true".... I merely pointed out that it is 100% true. To which you lost your nut over when I described how inkeeping it is with his behaviour towards our club....

And he reverts to "everyone on here".... that's GOT mentality... don't be a sycophant, it's not the playground. I can stand my own ground thanks- my opinion isn't based on gaining favour. It's based on what I see.

I'm sure if people get bored they will stop posting.

You said he's an arse hole "if true".... I merely pointed out that it is 100% true. To which you lost your nut over when I described how inkeeping it is with his behaviour towards our club....

"being on his phone the whole time (if true)" to be precise, and he wasn't on his phone the whole time.

However, that ANY of them were on their phones is a disgrace.

"being on his phone the whole time (if true)" to be precise, and he wasn't on his phone the whole time.

However, that ANY of them were on their phones is a disgrace.

The majority of the time.... is that any better?

Still doesn't sit right at all. Refer back to newtys post.

As I said... it was my neighbour and mate who alerted me to it. Some fans were quite audible in their annoyance from what I was told.

Either way .. it's had criticising Rom and others trying to temper the criticism. Why else am I having to argue the toss?

Enough said on the matter. He's disrespectful.

The majority of the time.... is that any better?

Still doesn't sit right at all. Refer back to newtys post.

As I said... it was my neighbour and mate who alerted me to it. Some fans were quite audible in their annoyance from what I was told.

Either way .. it's had criticising Rom and others trying to temper the criticism. Why else am I having to argue the toss?

Enough said on the matter. He's disrespectful.

No, but aarrons point is still the same - it's an arsehole move, and I'm expanding it to any of the players who were on their phones at any time