IGNORED

Fulham (home)

MikeO

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rusty747

I'd settle for 1-0 with the goal coming from a rebound off yak's arse in the last minute of injury time. it's the 3 points that matter - although a good performance would be nice. I'm now a West Ham fan for the next couple of hours and hope that the RS without Torres will struggle tonight.

i love some of the logic on here! i would love to see a tonking too, think Fulham will be tired and indifferent for this game. They do have something to play for, just not in the league so i imagine they will be concentrating on the game after us (2nd leg of Hamburg) as this is their only chance of anything. All depends on how the 1st leg goes of course.

how about 4-0, i would take that....

I admire the optimism on here!

I really hope we do dick them but Fulham are always tight and solid defensively as well as hard working so getting a result against them will always be tricky.

I fancy us to win 2-1 with probably another late goal from Timmy and for them to score on a counter attack.

rest of season meaning only 3 games...3 we should be able to win without him too! blackburn was the toughest of the last 4 and we won that without him i dont think thats too big of a blow myself...obviously id rather he could play but just as long as he is back fit for pre-season i will be happy..

Play bily for all 3 I say, keep him running 90mins.. we're not making europe and we're not dropping to 9th... I hope the rest and pre-season does bily a world of good.

When Hibbery eventually scores (and I mean on the pitch, not with an underage pro) I'll buy a home shirt too, would be good if someone could get him to sign it :)

Edited by inertia8

Play bily for all 3 I say, keep him running 90mins.. we're not making europe and we're not dropping to 9th... I hope the rest and pre-season does bily a world of good.

When Hibbery eventually scores (and I mean on the pitch, not with an underage pro) I'll buy a home shirt too, would be good if someone could get him to sign it :)

Totally agree its an ideal opportunity to give Bily some much needed minutes on the pitch. I would also be tempted to play Senderos in all 3 to give Moysie a chance to have a proper look at him with a view to maybe signing him in the summer

These meaningless ganes at the end of the season are when we should be blooding any youngsters who the club think have a chance of making the grade next season.

With regard to the game all the omens are good. We always beat them at home, they have had a particularly arduous trip in midweek and will have one eye on the return leg next week so will probably rest a few players, Zamora is definitely out. This really should be nothing more than a formality so we will probably lose 2-0 lol!

Can see us winning 3-1