IGNORED

Leroy Fer

Hmmm is it real how much

I'm really surprised by this move. Everton seem to have agreed a fee of around 8 to 10 million Euro's which is a bargain. He's had a few injury problems this year but he is pretty much unmissable for FC Twente. I can only guess that Everton have triggered an automatic release clause because he is worth a lot more.

He is very similar to Fellaini in all aspects. The only difference is that Fer is two footed and that Fellaini is a lot stronger in the air (especially at attacking headers).

A really really good signing for Everton. Fellaini can still play attacking midfield and Fer will add a lot of physical strength in central midfield.

Pleased as you like - it seems we are signing the type of player we are crying out for, a midfield dynamo. We badly need a physical mobile box to box prescence.

Love signing these relatively unknown but young international players - when you look at some of the top drawer players in the past - viera, henry, RVP, fabregas, nasri, cliche, they have all come with a bit of reputation but then really blossom - fingers crossed.

Fair play to the club and Moyes. Who knew about this? Kept it well under the radar so no chance of anyone getting in and trying to gazump us!

Looks like a top signing, fingers crossed for the lad. Get Gibbo back in a week and we're looking strong again. Just need someone to start knocking em in rolleyes.gif

cant believe it! Do worry about where the money is coming from. Maybe agains TV funds from 2014/15?

I'm guessing its been sitting there for a while...just waiting for the right time. Either that or the tv money, or Fellaini will be gone come the end of the summer window?

Basically....who knows?

Gotta say I know very little about this lad apart from him being linked with some PL club in the past (probably Arsenal as already mentioned)

I looked up about him online apparently got 25 goals in 141 eredivisie games so better than 1 in 6 sounds decent enough to me, also got 23

yellow cards though just wondering if someone who's seen him play knows if he gives away a lot of stupid fouls or stuff like that?