IGNORED

Leroy Fer

1) Can I derive from this that Fellaini will be sold any moment now? (where does the money come from)

2) 10 MILLION euros? Seriously? I do NOT approve. I'm no scout, but I ain't stupid neither.

EFC paid too much.

You know, it's probably just my opinion, but I trust Moyes, and our scouts, to do what's best for the club. We don't have the slightest idea what we paid, but I'll bet it isn't as much as folk think.

There is no reason to think that Fellaini will be replaced, but there is a possibility that he has been sold already, and allowed to stay at the club until the summer, which might explain a bit of spending money, but I try to think positively, so I'll hope it's an extra player, and another great signing.

I seriously rate this lad. Seen him on numerous occations and he is exactly what we need. He has been slightly under my radar for the past year so i know nothing about his current form but who cares? Players usually pick themselves up when they join a new club. To show the club and supporters. VERY EXCITED about this!

So still sweating a touch here.

I know what you're saying but it was the same with Jelavic. He went back to his hotel room to change his clothes so that he could come onto the pitch and everyone shit themselves, if we can't get clearence on him before the WBA game I wouldn't be surprised if we only announce it officially then.

The facts are that we have agreed a deal and this is a player we really need so I expect Moyes to do anything to keep him happy and tie him down to a contract, its a real go'er for me.

I know what you're saying but it was the same with Jelavic. He went back to his hotel room to change his clothes so that he could come onto the pitch and everyone shit themselves, if we can't get clearence on him before the WBA game I wouldn't be surprised if we only announce it officially then.

The facts are that we have agreed a deal and this is a player we really need so I expect Moyes to do anything to keep him happy and tie him down to a contract, its a real go'er for me.

And byu the sounds of it he fascies his chances in the EPL + hes only young so cant see him wanting megabucks.

Mirallas I was going to post the usual how would you know blah blah blah but really can't be arsed just shut the fuck up and let the people who care for the club worry about that!

He's a highly rated young international for one of his nation's top sides and has been watched by many big clubs. Is he a replacement for Fellaini I don't think he is I think he will add a missing piece to the puzzle in the middle of the park.

With Gibson sat behind those two and Pienaar and Mirallas "when fit" we will have some midfield!!

Edited by EFC-Paul

And byu the sounds of it he fascies his chances in the EPL + hes only young so cant see him wanting megabucks.

Yeah spot on mate, I'm sure he'll be a blue soon.

Edit:

Leroy Fer is delighted to have secured a move from Twente to Everton and is looking forward to testing himself in England. The Toffees announced on Monday that they have reached an agreement for the Holland international.

That was posted at 07:09 today, it sounds as if he's 99% ours.

Edited by Zoo

We have to trust Moyes and his companies. We dont have money to throw away from a window, so they think everything really cautiously. TBH, when we bought Felli for that huge money, was it 15M, i were wtf, a panic buy, cause everyone were urging a transfer. And im sure that anyone of us havent got to disappoint cause of that transfer.

We have to trust Moyes and his companies. We dont have money to throw away from a window, so they think everything really cautiously. TBH, when we bought Felli for that huge money, was it 15M, i were wtf, a panic buy, cause everyone were urging a transfer. And im sure that anyone of us havent got to disappoint cause of that transfer.

Moyes doesn't get money given to him as we all know so considering he's been given this £7,000,000 he's going to spend it wisely. I'm excited.

Know almost nothing about this lad but I'm optimistic. Being capped for a strong Dutch team is a good sign and I'm going to trust Moyes knows what hes doing here.

Interested to see who starts in centre mid if everyone is fit though. Gibbo Ossie Fellaini and himself all can't play..... Surely not....

Know almost nothing about this lad but I'm optimistic. Being capped for a strong Dutch team is a good sign and I'm going to trust Moyes knows what hes doing here.

Interested to see who starts in centre mid if everyone is fit though. Gibbo Ossie Fellaini and himself all can't play..... Surely not....

Depends what game it is really, although for the rest of this season it will be the three you named. He will have to work hard to nail down a first team place. I think we have the potential to be a very good attacking team with Gibbo and this lad holding the midfield, allowing Nuts, Baines, Mirallas and Fella to push up the field. He dosnt look bad going forward either from the Youtube clip ive seen.... Bet Youtube can make any player look like a world beater.

Its good to see potentially another young talented football. Besides Pienaar, Distin, Hibbo and Neville we have a relatively young first team.

Ideally he would allow Fellaini to boss the middle of the park with Gibson covering the back four whilst he goes forward or visa versa...

By all accounts he is a box to box midfeilder and does look like he likes to go forward..

If anything it should mean we won't see Neville in midfield again which makes my todger twitch!

I know next to nothing about the kid we (have just about) signed today, but general consensus appears we have ourselves a good player and something of a prospect. But it's better for me to make judgments when I actually see the player in action or after a few games, but seems there was some considerable excitement with this player just about now becoming the latest club acquisition. Have to think about Fellaini with regards to this, but it's most likely he'll be on his way by earliest end of season and not before, if indeed the Belgian is moving on. This Fer deal seems just about done, so can only wait until we get him out there playing and involved and see what he can produce.

Maybe yea, I think if it's a weekend game the player must be registered by noon on Friday, so logic says it'll be the same on a Tuesday! I'm pretty sure it's been wrapped up already, they will get him registered before 12 they might just delay the announcement so they can sort out a press conference etc.