IGNORED

Tony Hibbert

Come on Newts. He's still had to turn in everyday. Train, be at meetings etc etc. There's plenty of other employees throughout the world who do pretty much jack shit and earn a wage.

Yeah I know where you're coming from...probably did community work too...but I think that you have strengthened my point rather than slammed it by stating he'd have to train and go to meetings!!!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 08/08/2016 at 14:40, Paddock said:

Hibbo will get up tomorrow morning in his 6 bedroom detached house, have breakfast then probaby do a few weights in his own gym. After that a sauna then put on his 10 grand rolex and designer clobber and jump in his 60 grand rangie and go for a game of golf or carp fishing. He'll eat out later in a nice restaurant then go home and smash his bird who if he wasn't a footballer wouldn't look twice at. When he's finished he'll wipe his dick on the sillk sheets and roll over and go to sleep. The cleaner will sort the sheets out tomorrow.

I feel sorry for him every day when I'm going to work to pay my bills. My fucking heart bleeds for him.

Still one of the best posts of all time, miss ya pads!

• 9 months later...

Looking this up brought me to the following article about former players: policeman, zookeeper, hypnotist, undertaker, ... What about former managers? I'll predict one will setup a local Bisto plant, while the most recent will make his part-time jaunt as waiter more permanent.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sailor-stage-hypnotist-undertaker-tony-22248767