IGNORED

Landon Donovan

• 1 month later...

i agree with bill...although i would welcome him back i wouldnt spend 11 million on him while we have coleman.

Coleman is only there as a temporary fix, whether we like it or not. At the end of the season and leaving Goodison for a second time (realising that it wasnt just a 1 off) I think we would get him and at a cheaper price with less time on his contract (still 3 years though i think but you get my point).

yes, in a heart beat. 10 or more weeks of Donovan on the right would do us good, and nothing wrong with putting Coleman on the bench for a bit or giving him some substitute minutes at RB.

How much can we get for Pienaar? Enough to buy Lando? If yes, sell him and move onwards and upwards.

yes, in a heart beat. 10 or more weeks of Donovan on the right would do us good, and nothing wrong with putting Coleman on the bench for a bit or giving him some substitute minutes at RB.

How much can we get for Pienaar? Enough to buy Lando? If yes, sell him and move onwards and upwards.

We'd get nowhere near enough for Pienaar to get Landon in.

I think we'll try to get Donovan in as we'll be without Cahill for a bit next year due to the Asian Cup...I know he's a winger for us, and does really replace Cahill, but you want to bring in quality when you're loosing quality. As well as that, Landycakes can play as a forward anyway, and we've got Coleman on the wing for now.

Edited by BrotherEstapol

Obviously would love him back here, but he has had almost 12 months (or something crazy like that) of non stop football, including the World Cup, so we've gotta ask what will his fitness be like. Saying that... i would have him back in a heart beat to be honest! :lol: , fit or not, players who really love this club, of his quality are few and far between! Hopefully can teach Coleman a thing or 2 aswell! :)

• 2 weeks later...