IGNORED

Baines

Christ, I don't want to be compared to the maudlin and OTT shite that goes on RAWK. I thought it was funny, but I shall refrain from posting things like that in future if not to people's taste.

Don't let them stop you :shaking fist:

Way to piss off the fans who made you extremely rich Davie lad.

Moyes should be advising the manc minge bags that anything less than a £16m bid would be considered derisory and disrespectful to his previous employers - and one that he wants no association with. In fact he should say £18m is the right starting price with add ins up to £20m for a player who is the best in the world in his position.

More lazy ass journalism.

I think the Star is about as credible as The Sport when it comes to actual journalism. The website looks like it is being sent directly from the mind of the manager of one of those seedy Blackpool seafront arcades.

i dont think he actually weants to go.,

I think like a lot of us that Bainsey is interested to see how RM does this season. We will only sell him if the club speak with him after a proper offer and say they are happy to let him go, otherwise he will be here at the start of the season.

i dont think he actually weants to go.,

I think like a lot of us that Bainsey is interested to see how RM does this season. We will only sell him if the club speak with him after a proper offer and say they are happy to let him go, otherwise he will be here at the start of the season.

plus (again) hes playing for his boyhood team. I imagine him playing for Everton is more important than leaving for a medal and/or wage packet. I hope the only news on the OS related to Baines is his face smiling over a healthy (and deserved) pay packet.

plus (again) hes playing for his boyhood team. I imagine him playing for Everton is more important than leaving for a medal and/or wage packet. I hope the only news on the OS related to Baines is his face smiling over a healthy (and deserved) pay packet.

Thought Baines was a Kopite as a kid?

I think the Star is about as credible as The Sport when it comes to actual journalism. The website looks like it is being sent directly from the mind of the manager of one of those seedy Blackpool seafront arcades.

It's funny you mention that, as I was thinking very much the same.

It's certainly looking for a younger audience.

I think a lot of it has to do with his personality. Baines seems a very shy lad who doesn't necessarily like the media attention/fame that playing for Manchester United would bring, I also think he prefers to live in Liverpool where he's from/knows.