IGNORED

Coleman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not at all mate..very surprised myself he's been ok but certainly not as good as he was the month before if you ask me...cahill, distin or baines for me

Spot on. Hes trying hard but not getting much end product yet. These 3 have dragged the squad, kicking and screaming sometimes, through the last month.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

He's gonna be out for a reasonable chunk of time, my guess is it was a grade 3 based on his reaction, most people with a grade 2 will try and on it, he wasn't getting up.

Looking at 6 weeks I think at best.

Should ask for a chunk off Villareal - the tackle as awful

Just heard: 6 months out. Fourth official. Gutted.

Edited by Hafnia

rofl.gif

Fucking fantastic. No investment in the squad and then the inevitable happens, like we didn't already know it would.

Meanwhile we're giving a new contract and increased wages to an ageing CB with no resale value.

Pretty soon we'll be a retirement home with our ageing squad and absolutely no money to replace them.

Don't you just love it?

Edited by Romey 1878

rofl.gif

Fucking fantastic. No investment in the squad and then the inevitable happens, like we didn't already know it would.

Meanwhile we're giving a new contract and increased wages to an ageing CB with no resale value.

Pretty soon we'll be a retirement home with our ageing squad and absolutely no money to replace them.

Don't you just love it?

In all honesty i was prepared for this. I looked at average squad injuries per game across the prem and it's anywhere from 3 onwards, any less is luck. We have no depth in the squad, we have a great 8 of a first choice 11, any knocks brings out the moyes "round peg, square hole" tool kit. Expect to see osman a pitiful comparison to the centre midfield string puller we was.

I wonder if elstone will be turning to the back of his program with pride if we suffer another injury?

This may need a thread on its own but here's a piece from the Guardian saying Chelsea have nabbed our European Scout shaking fist.png the one who was credited with finding COleman and Vellios.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/10/chelsea-mick-doherty-everton

Is it getting that bad? Weren't we relying on getting kids like coleman in for bob-all, and hoping they'd turn into first teamers?

Now we're fucked.