IGNORED

Wigan (Home)

Kev627

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drab match so far. Surely the second half can be only better? Oh fuckm it was already a second half. This starting to get pathetic. We have control every game, but we cant get the ball box often enought. We are not playing ball fast enought up, even now when Mikel aint playing. Im really pissed off about everything, again.

Edited by LexKing

Absolute SHIT. Nothing less than 3 points was acceptable today, and we only come out with 1. We should've scored 3-4 on these guys and we end up scoring 0. Give me a break. Shit, I'd rather do what Blackpool does than what we are doing now, it's better to take risks and try to attack rather than sitting on our asses in a 4-5-1 and not being able to score.

I cant believe people are having a pop at Moyse for playing 4-5-1.

What formation would you rather play? 4-4-2 when we havent got 1 decent striker at the club never mind 2 and its also a formation that would nullify Tim Cahill, the only player at the club capable of scoring at the moment?

There was nothing wrong with the formation it was the players who missed all the sitters.

What formation would you rather play? 4-4-2 when we havent got 1 decent striker at the club never mind 2 and its also a formation that would nullify Tim Cahill, the only player at the club capable of scoring at the moment?

There was nothing wrong with the formation it was the players who missed all the sitters.

This.

Am sure 4-4-2 would have worked on Footy Manager though :unsure:

I'd rather play Beckford alongside Jak or even Saha than continue with this crap we've been playing. And at home, we should be

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

more positive than we were today.

I'd rather play Beckford alongside Jak or even Saha than continue with this crap we've been playing. And at home, we should be

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

more positive than we were today.

Well Ive never seen this Jak lad so I cant comment.

On a different note as the BBC decided not to show Beckfords disallowed goal can any of you lads who watched it on the net tell me if it was the right decision or not?

Well Ive never seen this Jak lad so I cant comment.

On a different note as the BBC decided not to show Beckfords disallowed goal can any of you lads who watched it on the net tell me if it was the right decision or not?

They didn't show a definite answer....but my impression (and the commentators) was that he was on.

Completely bemused that the beeb didn't show it :mellow: . It was the main reason I recorded MOTD.

Just watching the highlights on MOTD, and how many time have we seen Pienaar shoot from that distance in his time here? He needs to do that more.

i hope thats sarcasm, if not urv never seen a full everton match. Pienaar is a joke, shootin is awful, final ball :shaking fist: brainless back trackin of am jus gonna kick them cos am to shit to follow common knowledge defensive duties. Sooner he leaves this club the better.

ps. i also know for a fact he dabbles in cocaine (havent mentioned this earlier on the forum cos of my general dis-like for the cunt would make me look like a lying twat). He's a talentless waste of space and shouldn't be any were near our club

i hope thats sarcasm, if not urv never seen a full everton match. Pienaar is a joke, shootin is awful, final ball :shaking fist: brainless back trackin of am jus gonna kick them cos am to shit to follow common knowledge defensive duties. Sooner he leaves this club the better.

ps. i also know for a fact he dabbles in cocaine (havent mentioned this earlier on the forum cos of my general dis-like for the cunt would make me look like a lying twat). He's a talentless waste of space and shouldn't be any were near our club

Thinking long and hard about an appropriate response to that but I'm at a loss. Words fail me.

Go to bed I think :unsure: .

They didn't show a definite answer....but my impression (and the commentators) was that he was on.

Completely bemused that the beeb didn't show it :mellow: . It was the main reason I recorded MOTD.

Must admit thta was my initial reaction at the game but I was sat in the Paek End so I couldnt be sure. I only put myself through watching that drivel a second time in the hope of clearing that up. I cant beleive MoTD didnt show it, I mean its not like it was an action packed game was it?

On another note pete0 what colour is the sky on your planet?

Somebody needs to have a serious word with your carer about you keeping up with your medication

Must admit thta was my initial reaction at the game but I was sat in the Paek End so I couldnt be sure. I only put myself through watching that drivel a second time in the hope of clearing that up. I cant beleive MoTD didnt show it, I mean its not like it was an action packed game was it?

On another note pete0 what colour is the sky on your planet?

Somebody needs to have a serious word with your carer about you keeping up with your medication

orange and purple you condescending prick. it's not like i've said some outlandish statement . it's common knowledge footballers do drugs

he was on by about a foot. Barry Horne was going mad! Beeb didnt even mention it in the match report, but why are we surprised?

PeteO, footballers do not all equal to drug takers, rapists etc. There are a few bad apples who taint the image, like in any situation. If you know for a "fact" then why not share your source. Otherwise, its just a rumour

orange and purple you condescending prick. it's not like i've said some outlandish statement . it's common knowledge footballers do drugs

I would describe your assesment of Piennar as pretty outlandish now calm down and stay away from sharp objects.

No actually ignore the last bit and why dont you go and play tick with the traffic on the M62 while your at it

If Pienaar does drugs that's his problem, if it interferes with his football while at Everton then it's our problem.

From what I'v seen the little bloke gives 100% every game he plays, he's taken more knocks than most and he usually gets back up and carries on.Maybe could score a few more goals (but then in our team at the moment he hardly stands out) and sometimes his final balls not the right one, BUT......he's probably our most skillfull player, his linking with Baines is surely one of the best partnerships in the prem, and I think had we managed to have within the club two lucky, injury free, free scoring forwards, the Baines/Pienaar duo with the said forward/s would be ripping most teams to shreds.....I for one will miss Pienaar, big time.

He wants to move on, he wants more money, he doesn't support Everton....get over it.

Try and find a player to replace him, who knows what he lacks in skill maybe he will add other things to the team, perhaps goals or final pass!

What about Joey Barton :unsure:

Being the eternal optimist where Everton are concerned, even I am beginning to lose patience. Another abject performance, totally lacking in skill and flair. The tacticless of Moyes is beginning to show, the substitution bringing Anichebe on was very poor. The opportunity to go with two up front was there, why does he wait until we are losing and trying 4-4-2 with ten minutes to go. An extra striker would have benefitted the whole team yesterday. Coleman should have been sacrificed, to me he was running around like a headless chicken, apart from two decent runs. Things need sorting, and sorting fast.

Edited by The Beard

Being the eternal optimist where Everton are concerned, even I am beginning to lose patience. Another abject performance, totally lacking in skill and flair. The tacticless of Moyes is beginning to show, the substitution bringing Anichebe on was very poor. The opportunity to go with two up front was there, why does he wait until we are losing and trying 4-4-2 with ten minutes to go. An extra striker would have benefitted the whole team yesterday. Coleman should have been sacrificed, to me he was running around like a headless chicken, apart from two decent runs. Things need sorting, and sorting fast.

We did go 4-4-2 when Vic came on

451 isn't the problem, for me it's the way that 451 is implemented that's the problem.

Couldnt agree more, in fact in reality we are playing with a defensive 442. We have one guy that carts around the pitch doing whatever up front, we have 2 defensive midfielders supporting them and two wingers that play more like wing backs. The most attacking person in our team is Baines and that says something.

Again it was another abject performance. It was a chance to be positive and whether it be 442 or 451 or whatever we had to go out, be aggressive and play positively and get people forward. We were closer to the opposite...

How on earth Saha starts is beyond me, if I was Yakubu or Beckford or even Vaughan I would be spitting feathers that this guy is playing shite week after week and then getting the managers backing every week. If any of the others so much as run on the wrong blade of grass they shouted down. Pathetic and really poor man management fo the other strikers at the club.

First half we were unbelievably poor. We completely by passed the midfield. Im not sure Rodwell or Fellaini touched the ball for a good 20mins as it constantly went over their head and into Cahill.

Pienaar is pissing me off as well, and it has nothing to do with his contractual issues. It bugs the shit out of me that he will have a pop from 25-30 yards out yet when he is on the endge of the box, on his favourite foot, he plays some eye of the needle ball. Just have a shot! He might scuff it, it might go straight at the keeper but then again it could go in off someone or the keeper can parry out to someone else. If he just keeps giving the ball away in them positions nothing will happen.

I also thought Neville was poor yesterday, constantly backing off, so much so that Coleman (who was great in my eyes) gave him a rollicking! Exactly what I like to see, someone who cares.

Subs wise I think its crazy that we didnt bring Yakubu on. We battered Arsneal with 3 up front towards the end yet against Wigan we play Rodwell or Vic wide and stay 442. Vic was probably the creator of most of our chances yesterday when he came on, he set up the Beckford dissallowed goal, a chance for Cahill and at least one other. Slate him all you want but he made an impact, more than half the attacking players on our team did on saturday. Beckford also looked very lively and took the chance very well.

Im getting well and truly pissed off by Moyes, his tactics, his substitions, his man management and the way he smirks during his press conferences like this is some game for his amusement. I aint fucking smiling and his mentality has to change. Someone in the backroom staff has to grow some balls and tell him how it is.