IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

HahaPete don't talk shite if your going to bash something at least have a clue what your ranting about.It came from South London and has never been rediscovered? It's a genre of it's own that was coming into fruition at the end of the 90's and as said have many versions not just the looped shite that is what people knock up on their PC's

You've quoted Marco, and I know its from London early 90's but well done for wiki'n it. Re-read my post, I don't say its from manchester, I say the manks are bumming the shit out of it even though its awful. No drugs would mean no audience for it. In the words of TJ Detweiller 'it womps'

I know I quoted Marco I was laughing at his post them moved onto to yourself.

I don't have to Wiki it fella I've followed it since it came to light and have mates who produce Dubstep and other similar genre's so well done for jumping to conclusions.

In terms of drugs you will get that at any underground rave/bash across the board fuck me have you seen how many bagrats Rock has produced over the years!? It's just unknowledgeable garbage pal

Shut up Romey you nosey shite!

wink.png

rofl.gif

It's not just you lot mate, people are arseholes about music all the time. Just like what you like and don't listen to what you don't like. I don't see why it's so hard for people to accept that people like different genre's of music. It get's right on my tits. Our game today hasn't helped my mood.

I agree mate that's why I was trying to stress all of "dubstep" is not the same it has a huge spectrum just like all other genre's it's like saying all Rock is shite because of McFly

Anyhow what does grind My gears is waiting on job applications -_- take's forever

Edited by EFC-Paul

Ahh the Edge from U2 he really Fucks me off pretentious Cunt that he is

firstly whats that name all about, does it mean that he lives on the Edge or his Guitar playing style is a bit edgy or was just trying to be a twat, his real name is David Evans and he was born in Essex

I think he lives in this bubble that he believes he is better than Hendrix, Gilmore, Marr, Page, but in reality he hides his Shiteness with effects

The Joshua tree is always in lists of best albums but I think its over rated, to be honest U2 should be right up my street but I have never really liked them Bonio is another pretentious cock

someone sayin im not a proper evertonian cos i criticised them on twitter for that shite yesterday..bein told to shut up an get behind the team..what a load of shite

oh im used to that on the clubs facebook page lol, its funny how naive people are, and more so the amount of fans who don't/hav'nt researched the current situation with the club is astounding yet they claim to be "true blues" and will hurl abuse at you when you tell them something hey don't like and back it up with a link or something, the best one i got was when i pulled a list of transfers showing that Moyes has spent slightly more money than Wenger, omg they did'nt like that lol

I get so agitated I'm actually seeing an anger management consultant later this week, all a load of nonsense maybe, but just lately I've been getting worked up over everything and nothing, not getting any younger and it's going to take years off the life unless I sit down and have a discussion with somebody, sometimes we need to come out and accept these things

In the meantime, got angry about weather, icy roads, skidding around, falling over (nearly), Easter Eggs in the stores in fucking Janaury etc etc

The place for this will be on Friday when I speak but I'm getting angry now thinking about it that do I really need to go, Yes I think I should

I get so agitated I'm actually seeing an anger management consultant later this week, all a load of nonsense maybe, but just lately I've been getting worked up over everything and nothing, not getting any younger and it's going to take years off the life unless I sit down and have a discussion with somebody, sometimes we need to come out and accept these things

In the meantime, got angry about weather, icy roads, skidding around, falling over (nearly), Easter Eggs in the stores in fucking Janaury etc etc

The place for this will be on Friday when I speak but I'm getting angry now thinking about it that do I really need to go, Yes I think I should

dude it's defo worth it, i go see a psychotherapy person every week about my anger and flashbacks that i have, it's been a godsend having an independent person to talk too.

Take every piece of help on offer!

Good luck Dalziel no shame in getting abit of help if needed mate.

I can't stand that either people stopping infront of me really does get on my tits.

Actually just notiched what a bunch of angry bastards we all are what has this club done to us!!!

I blame Marco tw@

Go to go back next Friday, well I volunteered anyway

had a long talk, got some things off my chest, felt a bit better for it

Finding it increasingly hard to keep my temper just lately so one can only hope some good will come out of it

It's not really nice getting angry a lot, but sometimes I just can't avoid it, it's usually attributed to other people and things

the sudden stop that people do in big crowds

Marco...man. you've just sumarised my years of hatred for shoppin in that one sentance...that is the one reason I could actually commit murder on someone. Or a group of people who stop mid-walk, blocking all through way for people on the path. Or people in shops (women in particular) who stand right in the middle of aisle's or gangways in shops (retail or food) whilst looking at something and have no f*cking idea that you're approaching or trying to pass, because they are so blindly ignorant, you want to smack them in the face with a brick just for being a grade A inconsiderate twat.

Aha. H bought some make-up yesterday....

Me: "What did you get?"

H: "Just some Makeup, I saw it and felt I needed it."

Me: "Ok so what is it (names some brands) and how much?"

H: "Well technically I didn't NEED it, it's just foundation"

Me: "Ok, so how much was it"

H: "£27.50..."

Me: "£27.50!? Leafed with gold then?"

H: "No, its estee lauder and I always wanted EL makeup...I only really bought it because I like the look of the casing it comes in and its from the Outlet store, so its cheaper than what you'd normally pay"

Me: "F*ck me...you've just paid £27.50 for a 'casing' that was probably made in a Mauritian sweat shop, that probably cost the manufacturer about 3p to produce...oh-friggin-dear woman, saw you coming"

H: "But it looks nice...*Giggles*" At which point I want to slap her around the mouth with a wet fish.

Aha. H bought some make-up yesterday....

Me: "What did you get?"

H: "Just some Makeup, I saw it and felt I needed it."

Me: "Ok so what is it (names some brands) and how much?"

H: "Well technically I didn't NEED it, it's just foundation"

Me: "Ok, so how much was it"

H: "£27.50..."

Me: "£27.50!? Leafed with gold then?"

H: "No, its estee lauder and I always wanted EL makeup...I only really bought it because I like the look of the casing it comes in and its from the Outlet store, so its cheaper than what you'd normally pay"

Me: "F*ck me...you've just paid £27.50 for a 'casing' that was probably made in a Mauritian sweat shop, that probably cost the manufacturer about 3p to produce...oh-friggin-dear woman, saw you coming"

H: "But it looks nice...*Giggles*" At which point I want to slap her around the mouth with a wet fish.

wrong tactic mate, id be asking for compensation ;)