IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

OMFG! Got home to a telephone message saying I was thousands in debt to the bank and to get in touch right away.

My account had been hacked!!!!

An hour later it transpired it was a wrong message and I am ok The fuel in my car was almost not paid for as my card was not accepted, (Card machine was broken apparently) So with both happening at once I was sure as hell I had lost out by thousands to a hacker. By christ I need vallium right now, TG I sorted it out eh?

shit, dude. What's the damage?

waiting for surveyor now, dining room carpet and kitchen floor ruined, some kitchen cupboard have bibbled as it was hot water. Dining room ceiling was dripping in steam. Hopefully it hasn't soaked and damaged the damp course etc.

Word of warning, check the metal finished hoses under your sink, if it isn't flexible and has any sharp turns this will lead to stress and eventually it will burst,,,,,

Haf, commiserations. Been there, had that on several occasions. Not good, hope you get sorted soon.

Thanks John. Surveyor came out, nice fella for a red nose. Turns out our floor tiles underneath the underlay are Marley tiles which have asbestos regs. So looks like some work will be taken that needed doing.

Thanks John. Surveyor came out, nice fella for a red nose. Turns out our floor tiles underneath the underlay are Marley tiles which have asbestos regs. So looks like some work will be taken that needed doing.

Hopefully all this is insurance covered Haf?

Possibly even a blessing in disguise if it rids you of the asbestos.

waking at 3am because your stomach tells you you have missed breakfast and its lunch time was the confusing one for me.

I only eat lunch and dinner usually, so the meals thing hasn't thrown me off. But sleep wise, I'm going to bed around 21-22h but waking up at 4-5h and it sucks. Still, means I'm starting work at 6h and therefore have done my hours by 15h :)

Donald Trump.

He'd actually make me fall over laughing were it not for the fact that there's a reasonable chance (not as slim as I'd like) of him becoming the next leader of the western world.

amazing isn't it mike? i could take the quote from your signature and just change Tory to Republican and it would be valid. Sad that bigots are so popular, absolutely gets me to the core that people like his viewpoints.

Donald Trump.

He'd actually make me fall over laughing were it not for the fact that there's a reasonable chance (not as slim as I'd like) of him becoming the next leader of the western world.

I think he's finally isolated himself with the last comments, even the Republicans are distancing themselves from him.

He's like Hitler, except not as clever or as good at making speeches.

amazing isn't it mike? i could take the quote from your signature and just change Tory to Republican and it would be valid. Sad that bigots are so popular, absolutely gets me to the core that people like his viewpoints.

People are scared, he's playing on their fear. It's not a matter of them being popular out of choice, its a matter of them being popular because of lack of choice and a lot of fear.

I compared them to the Nazis because I started seeing some massive similarities in the speeches and the venom behind them, particularly from a certain fuckwit of a Judge and thundercunt of a university head. Both trying to unite people under fear for either their own ego (in the case of the uni prick) or genuine terror (the supposed judge). They're the people behind Trump; people who are so self obsessed or terrified they'll look for any promise, empty or not, for comfort.

People are scared, he's playing on their fear. It's not a matter of them being popular out of choice, its a matter of them being popular because of lack of choice and a lot of fear.

I compared them to the Nazis because I started seeing some massive similarities in the speeches and the venom behind them, particularly from a certain fuckwit of a Judge and thundercunt of a university head. Both trying to unite people under fear for either their own ego (in the case of the uni prick) or genuine terror (the supposed judge). They're the people behind Trump; people who are so self obsessed or terrified they'll look for any promise, empty or not, for comfort.

They're no better than these faux Muslim Terrorists, who use fear as a propaganda and recruitment tool.

Irony, they sound more ISIS than American.

They're no better than these faux Muslim Terrorists, who use fear as a propaganda and recruitment tool.

Irony, they sound more ISIS than American.

Very true :lol:

I said to someone else that we need to create a new race called "Dickheads", so that the people can be correctly referenced without tarring everyone from the same country with the same brush. The other name suggested was Twat Farm Graduates. Both would work for me :)

Yeah Matt it's just another visible sign of America crumbling. In terms of history we've not been around that long and all the big countries who are around long enough have a revolution/civil war or something similar. Wages are being concentrated at the top, people getting poorer, eventually people will realize we vastly outnumber the rich and just say F this and it will be revolution. Simple math. Not sure if it will be in my lifetime but usually after an event the politics get more central based and less radical and then a few hundred years later it's the same thing all over again. Look at France.

Yeah Matt it's just another visible sign of America crumbling. In terms of history we've not been around that long and all the big countries who are around long enough have a revolution/civil war or something similar. Wages are being concentrated at the top, people getting poorer, eventually people will realize we vastly outnumber the rich and just say F this and it will be revolution. Simple math. Not sure if it will be in my lifetime but usually after an event the politics get more central based and less radical and then a few hundred years later it's the same thing all over again. Look at France.

It's not just the US. France just saw their National Front group gaining ground, Britain had so much lack of choice they went with the pig-fucking Toff that's in charge now....

People in general are afraid and there's not enough choice to create genuine competition for change. It's more a matter of picking sides than actually progressing.

He now wants to shut down the Internet :lol: And will ask Bill Gates for help!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-wants-to-ban-the-internet-will-ask-bill-gates-to-close-it-up-a6764396.html

The man is fucking deluded. If it wasn't for the fact that I know it's real, I would genuinely believe this to be a wind up or DailyMash article.

What an absolute toss pot.

He now wants to shut down the Internet :lol: And will ask Bill Gates for help!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-wants-to-ban-the-internet-will-ask-bill-gates-to-close-it-up-a6764396.html

The man is fucking deluded. If it wasn't for the fact that I know it's real, I would genuinely believe this to be a wind up or DailyMash article.

What an absolute toss pot.

made the point on Facebook. The guy running for president says:

“We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

Which in other words is saying fuck the first amendment and the people who support it are idiots.

Trouble is, the real idiots, i.e. those supporting him, don't seem to be going away quick enough

It's not just the US. France just saw their National Front group gaining ground, Britain had so much lack of choice they went with the pig-fucking Toff that's in charge now....

People in general are afraid and there's not enough choice to create genuine competition for change. It's more a matter of picking sides than actually progressing.

yeah i wasn't speaking in modern france, more french revolution in the 1700's, the poor being tired of being poor and realizing they vastly outnumbered the rich. bam, revolution and overthrown. America is such a young country and people forget that, rome has been around forever and in many different variations, so they've learned a lot and passed that down, not perfect but it's decent. America is so new that we haven't learned from the crazy radicals yet, hence all the guns and NRA running the show politically. That doesn't happen in Europe because the people are sensible enough due to history. America doesn't have history.

that's my thoughts on it. would love to move abroad, if a republican wins like Ted Cruz, Trump, etc. i may be forced to.

Edited by markjazzbassist