IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

The Royal Family.

The world's biggest benefit scroungers now want hard working tax payers to foot the bill for the repairs on their opulent palace.

What a waste of money and how, in this world of equal rights, can someone be "born to rule"

Oh and the National Anthem.

It's shit, it's boring. Why can't we have one like Italy?

And when our players all stand their gormlessly mouthing the words because they are afraid of Piers Morgan posting a nasty tweet about how "unpatriotic they are".

Piers FUCKING Morgan.

How is this twat not dead yet? Seriously, can't he have a boating accident or something. Perhaps swallow some Polonium 2-10.

Every time I hear his privileged, warbling, pathetic voice I want to smash the tv. He just has one of those voices, and faces.

God I could smash a hole so big into his head that you would need Prof. Brian Cox to explain the quantum mechanics involved in making a hole that big appear in a space so small.

It'd be one of the wonders of the universe. The black hole that exists where Piers Morgan's head once resided.

Amen brother.

I'm all for restoring the palace it will have hundreds of years worth of history in it. I love old heritage and stuff. I have zero time for the royal family though but we're a monarchy so some fucker has to do it.

National anthem is a disgrace, should be Land of Hope and Glory for me.

Piers Morgan is an insignificant twat.

Just think of how many affordable houses they could build on all that land. They should bulldoze them all and put refugees there. Then start on the golf courses!!

If it makes you feel better, my local Golf course (founded 1896) is being closed in 3 years time to build 1500 houses. The area, close to the town centre, is already gridlocked at morning and evening rush hour but the plans do not include any change to the road infrastructure. I'm glad I live on the opposite side of the town.

Edited by johnh

If it makes you feel better, my local Golf course (founded 1896) is being closed in 3 years time to build 1500 houses. The area, close to the town centre, is already gridlocked at morning and evening rush hour but the plans do not include any change to the road infrastructure. I'm glad I live on the opposite side of the town.

A school that I used to play footy in, go the youth club, play golf was demolished - hundreds of houses planned....... you cant move in the morning as it is....

• 2 weeks later...

This is a minor one.

On Facebook, when people write someone's name in the comment to share an article with them, the name stays as the comment so there are 100s upon 100s of comments with nothing but names. Facebook should convert these into article 'shares'.

This is a minor one.

On Facebook, when people write someone's name in the comment to share an article with them, the name stays as the comment so there are 100s upon 100s of comments with nothing but names. Facebook should convert these into article 'shares'.

you can disable that I think, when the first post notification appears, there's an X mark which allows you to turn further updates off but only for that post

• 2 weeks later...