IGNORED

Nicklas Bendtner

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/850780-nicklas-bendtner-on-his-way-out-as-arsenal-eye-papis-demba-cisse#ixzz18MIXnmSW

I don't think many will be cheering at that one. not the most popular player around and not the best player around.

He does score goals though all be it he often needs a few chances but he does have a lot of confidence in his own ability.

so while many will say he's shite and we don't want him i'm going to say that I think he'd do better than Saha and probably Yakubu at the moment!

http://www.metro.co....e#ixzz18MIXnmSW

I don't think many will be cheering at that one. not the most popular player around and not the best player around.

He does score goals though all be it he often needs a few chances but he does have a lot of confidence in his own ability.

so while many will say he's shite and we don't want him i'm going to say that I think he'd do better than Saha and probably Yakubu at the moment!

Errrr no. Id still have Saha over that waste of oxygen.

If he comes then we'll see if he can score in this side. Strikers do seem to come unstuck under Moyes.

I wouldnt really agree with that. Bent played the best football of his career under Moyes as did AJ. The Yak 3 seasons ago probably had his best ever season in the Prem. Rooney didnt do to badly and Duncan Ferguson did well under him as well

• 6 months later...

i dont think hes quite that bad,he would deffo improve our current squad.

He can be a right lazy shit tho, and hes also got the biiiiggggeeeessssttttt ego in the country would he fit in?? Im with the wait and see crowd altho i cant see it happening really, i think he would think were not worthy of him!!