IGNORED

Jonny Evans

Could it be that RM is blooding Galloway into the first team at left back with a view to getting him the experience to be our first choice cover at cb?

Pretty sure thats the case. Was intertesting to see Mason coming on too, wonder if he's impressed so much in training that he might be considered too?

WBA AGREE EVANS FEE

It seems as though Tony Pulis will get his man as we understand West Brom have agreed a fee for Jonny Evans withManchester United and the player is due to have a medical tonight.

That move is expected to see Joleon Lescott join Aston Villa for an initial fee of £1m with a potential for another £1m in add-ons.

I'm a bit disappointed, could have been a great back up for us. He'll do a good job there. With him and Fletcher there, they have a solid base, Pulis has a strong team I think. Not exactly going to challenge, but for WBA that's as strong as they can hope for I think.

Also think Lescott to Villa is a good move.

Evans on 75 grand a week .. Lescott please but like you said we missed the boat. Cannot believe Evans would ask for that much!

We've hardly missed the boat when he's available this summer for £2m.

I wouldn't want him anyway. And he'll be leaving West Brom due to being third choice, he won't sit on our bench.

• 1 year later...