IGNORED

Leon Osman

He's a good option from the bench. Ross has been given far too many minutes.

I think it is fair that he's a bench option. But those quotes sounded like he wanted a bigger role. Bring him on for 15-20 minutes? Okay fine. Start him and play 60-80 minutes? Not so much.

You might be right about Ross though. Has played a ton of minutes.

He's only saying that if he doesn't get an offer from Everton that he doesn't want to finish so would consider offers to move on..

Jesus our fans are a tough crowd haha.

Yeah, all I got out of it was that he's out of contract at the end of the season, and, if he doesn't get a new deal with Everton, he isn't ready to hang up his boots. Nothing to do with wanting to go, slating Everton, etc.

I don't quite understand why fans overreact or take this sort of thing so seriously. If your employer gave you uncertainty over your future and you weren't ready for retirement, you'd be trying to cover all of your bases, too.

Yes we are we're very touchy when it comes to overpaid footballers.

He could have said what he said at the end of the season.

I don't think he called a journo up to speak with them...more than likely they interviewed him.

In my opinion he has been a great servant to our club and been an honest player. He is just carrying on that trend bow of being honest and saying he's not ready to hang up his boots.

Really not sure what you are seeing in this to be honest.

He's not so much on about leaving, he's more coming from the angle that he wants to carry on playing, he's not ready to retire. So it's obvious he'll have to look elsewhere if he gets no deal here.

No problem here.

Good luck to him. Been great for us. But it all had to end some day....

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just about to watch him on sky 1. On fantasy football. Love this show.

My guess of his best 1 to 11 is this.

Howard

Hibbert stubbs terry baines

Arteta osman Carsley

Rooney joe cole

You weren't far off.

You could have found out the answer yesterday because it was on the Sky Sports website all day!

You weren't far off.

You could have found out the answer yesterday because it was on the Sky Sports website all day!

Only half way through..... daddy duties.

So far:-

Slight digs about moyes.... interesting.

Lukaku doesn't get enough credit for how good a finisher he is but they laugh about his right peg - never seen it.

Martinez - reasonably diplomatic about Martinez. Sacrificed centre mids for wing backs.

Stones.... moyes would have tore him apart. Martinez made him the confident player he is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...