IGNORED

Thomas Ince

Guest blueboy122

Still a great option to have. Thats why I think we should have bought Redmond he cost about £1 million? Young English winger who we could have made money on if he didnt turn out to be all that good. Even to have on the bench if would be great due to his pace. He would have been an option like Bellamy was for the shite, the opposing defenders would hate to see him warming up after playing 75 minutes.

Martínez has been linked with the Blackpool winger Tom Ince and added: "Tom is an outstanding footballer but [there is] nothing else [to say]. I think it is unfair to talk about players who are fighting to get points for other clubs." (http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/29/everton-leighton-baines-manchester-united)

Reading between the lines I'd say there's big interest in him.

From what I've heard of him from a couple of people he was right up there as the best wide midfielder in the Championship last season (even better than Zaha arguably). Supposedly has the skill and pace to make him a viable wide option for the majority of teams in the prem, with the craft and attacking nous that could see him become a top, top player. I was also told that he looked the second most natural finisher in the league behind Rhodes, which is quite the feat for a 21 y.o. winger. Would love him here for £7-8 mil (though I'd say similar for Moses if he was to be available instead).

As long as Steven Naismith is getting game time on the wing, we need to bring in another winger. I'm not overly sold on Moses to be honest and Ince is left-footed, so I'd prefer him.

Black - Agreed.

Red - Disagree.

Moses is more versatile, yet has big game experience. Proven player at the top. Ince, still questionable.

must admit not sure what moses has done wrong..whenever i've seen him he's been good and managed a few goals...chelsea mates of mine aren't so happy that he's probably going as he's the natural width in that midfield...i must have missed some absolute stinkers for the stick he's gettin

Moses has found his level: it's below Chelsea's, hence the people in charge there are getting rid (and the fans I know fully support that decision). We do not know yet what Ince's ceiling is.

convenient eh steve? :P:lol:

Moses has found his level: it's below Chelsea's, hence the people in charge there are getting rid (and the fans I know fully support that decision). We do not know yet what Ince's ceiling is.

Was a weird transfer when it happened. I still don't understand the Demba Ba transfer either. Edited by JoeQuince

Yeah, but we don't know what Ince's basement level is,. He might not be good enough.

Moses is a £10 mil player trying to compete with £30 million stars, hardly been found out, but was never going to be more than a useful squad player and that's exactly what he was. He'd be even more useful for us, who don't have £30 million midfielders popping out of our arse (Bill's sold them all :shaking fist: ).

Moses is a £10 mil player trying to compete with £30 million stars, hardly been found out, but was never going to be more than a useful squad player and that's exactly what he was. He'd be even more useful for us, who don't have £30 million midfielders popping out of our arse (Bill's sold them all :shaking fist: ).

findin myself agreein with you more often lately...you finally taken your head out your arse? :P

Yeah, but we don't know what Ince's basement level is,. He might not be good enough.

That would go for everyone who has not played at a better club than Everton though. Fellaini, Arteta, Baines, Lescott, Jagielka, etc. were all "unproven" too. We're not paying money for what players have done so far though, we're paying for what we expect they are gonna do in the future.

You mean, like Everton's? :P

Possibly. I don't think Moses is shit or anything btw and I'd welcome him too. He's strong and fast and has some moves to go past players. But I've never been impressed with his simple base technique.

He's also another right-footed player, like Pienaar, Mirallas and Deulofeu. I'd rather get a left-footed player in to give our attack some balance. Ince scored 18 goals last season so I'm sure he has some natural talent for finishing. Mirallas is a good finisher as well and I'd like him to play on the left so he can get in better goal scoring positions, Ince could do the same on the right.

Guest blueboy122

Ince, just like his old man has a face you would not tire of punching.

I still hate him for behaving like a tool in the Grange 15 years ago. Seen him drinking at a local pub since, such an arrogant 'look at me' smug sod.

Tom Ince is the same, he's always in the grange looking smug with his bottles of champagne and his puffy mates all standing round him like a flies on shit.

Don't get me started on Paul Ince.... If its any consultation I don think he has any mates every time I see him out in heswall he's always there with 1 or 2 of Toms mate on his own its bizarre he knocks round with 19-20 year olds. Maybe he's grooming them?

Said it all on Ince before had one purple patch and the rest he's a selfish spoilt brat. Wouldn't get the plaudits he has if his dad didn't keep talking him up or was in a half decent team. I would stand out for that blackpool team. Any there's about 10 others who have scored 18+ goals in that league last season so he's hardly in a exclusive club there.

Moses any day

Guest blueboy122

Have seen him play several times (on TV) and on the BBC League 1 program and I have to say he looks like a great talent, fast, direct can beat a man for pace and skill and most importantly knows when to pass and when to take it on himself.

I would love him here think he would really make a difference.

Clearly haven't watched him, agree with the other attributes but his worst attribute is decision making its woefull