IGNORED

Thomas Ince

Weird for them to allow a loan move rather than try and get the money now as a tribunal will likely give them less at the end of the season.

Thats what i was thinking. Its terrible business from their point of view.

All pointing towards Swansea. Wonder if we will hijack this too? Having said that our wage bill must be at its limit?

Rather we didnt to be honest. Dont rate him at all and he's a bit of a prick by all accounts as well.

Weird for them to allow a loan move rather than try and get the money now as a tribunal will likely give them less at the end of the season.

50% of any transfer fee goes to that red lot so maybe loan fee now and then I'm not sure how tribunal would work and whether the sell-on applies. I'm sure Blackpool are doing it in the way that they'll maximise their investment.

Guest blueboy122

That's what they are doing apparently I think the loan fee will be pretty hefty so they can recoup some of the money they have lost on him by not selling him before hand.

Guest blueboy122

Don't know who would want to sign them arrogant bastard. He should go on loan to another championship team, he's only had one good season.

I wonder if he was Bulgarian there would be as much interest as there is in him

According to twitter there is a late bid from Everton for Ince but i cannot see it happening. He will join Swansea on loan then i think he will join us in the summer on a free, he is rumoured to be holding out for a dream move in the summer but cannot stay at Blackpool any longer due to relationship with Oyston and his Dad.

Not sure if he is his rep but he certainly has a big say in what he does. Goes to all his meetings apparently.

I not sure if his Dad's ego tars Thomas Ince with the same brush, cant see Martinez bringing someone in who would disrupt the squad but I know there is genuine interest in him and has been for a while. Ince is meant to favour a move to Everton over any of the mentioned teams and this is more likely in the summer.

I would have him for a free? He wont demand huge wages either as he isnt a proven player, good young english player i think could be worth the risk.

Guest blueboy122

Not sure if he is his rep but he certainly has a big say in what he does. Goes to all his meetings apparently.

I not sure if his Dad's ego tars Thomas Ince with the same brush, cant see Martinez bringing someone in who would disrupt the squad but I know there is genuine interest in him and has been for a while. Ince is meant to favour a move to Everton over any of the mentioned teams and this is more likely in the summer.

I would have him for a free? He wont demand huge wages either as he isnt a proven player, good young english player i think could be worth the risk.

Be under no illusion he is going to come here on mimimal wages and try and establish himself in the team because he just doesnt have that attitude he will demand at least 35k a week with a huge signing on fee.

To be fair, having tried to find something out about this attitude thing, there is nothing other than a bit of fan hear say.

The other thing is that he dropped down from a big club in the biggest league in the world to play for Blackpool in the 2nd tier...in order to play regular football. That definately isnt bad attitude.

Can anybody point me in the right direction for tgis bad attitude thing? Like articles, press, manager and player comments etc???

To be fair, having tried to find something out about this attitude thing, there is nothing other than a bit of fan hear say.

The other thing is that he dropped down from a big club in the biggest league in the world to play for Blackpool in the 2nd tier...in order to play regular football. That definately isnt bad attitude.

Can anybody point me in the right direction for tgis bad attitude thing? Like articles, press, manager and player comments etc???

A lot of it is probably based on his dad being a prize wanker, so people think he must be too? Just a guess, others might know more than me

Edited by Ant1979

Guest blueboy122

He's probably using the move to show other clubs what he's capable of if given a chance at this level.

I think he will struggle to be honest

Guest blueboy122

I think the big teams will be keep any eye on him and if he shows that he has got what it take they will just come in and take him on a free come end of the season.

Personally think he wont cut it.