The Once A Year Takeover Rumour

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thedaisyc...o-everton-fans/

might be true after all smile.png

Hopefully....

Laughing. That's the picture I used to take the piss out of them on their site before they banned me. laugh.png

The lad who runs that Daisy Cutter seems a decent enough bloke, but he has written some shite articles recently, especially regarding us. One was a shit stir asking City and Everton fans how much they hated each other, which he quite rightly removed. He's losing a lot of credibility lately with lots of fans and needs to get back on the right track. He owes us a decent write up. shaking fist.png

The Daisy Cutter 'rumour' starter says it is linked to the sale of Finch Farm.

Hmm....said in the original article that is was to do with a "forty acre land deal" and Finch Farm is fifty-five acres...so not a million miles away.

If it's a spoof it's a damn clever one.

it would be a good location for a stadium. would have to make wavertree tech park station a bit bigger though, plans to sort out edge lane would have to be altered to make it six lanes from the motorway instead of four.

could even use the littlewoods building as part of the main stand, being such an iconic building.

just my thoughts anyway.

Yo,

Nothing wrong with us indians :-) I am an indian Everton fan and supported them from the 80's and will do all my life. A lot of the successful businessman in this country are indian, one of the richest mens Lakshmi Mittal is indian.

We can be a bit tight with money, just hope this consortium lets us spend.

If this is true, it might even bring out other interested parties who maybe want to buy us

COYB

Yo,

Nothing wrong with us indians :-) I am an indian Everton fan and supported them from the 80's and will do all my life. A lot of the successful businessman in this country are indian, one of the richest mens Lakshmi Mittal is indian.

We can be a bit tight with money, just hope this consortium lets us spend.

If this is true, it might even bring out other interested parties who maybe want to buy us

COYB

I think the concern is a takeover like Venkys at Blackburn, as I mentioned above. Its embarrassing to see what they did there!

Hope bill does his homework on them, i rather stick with bill than a venky's consortium. Bill did say he was looking at investors who will plough a lot of money not just average investors like the venky's.

We been waiting years for investors, just pray we get the right ones for the club ;-)

Reading that thread and the most recent post by daisy cutter and I'm seriously intrigued.

In his words:

"I tried to contact my source last night to gain further info but the person/s wasnt having any of it. They've got into a bit of trouble from doing so. So, at this point in time, I cant add or help in any further way."

A trusted source in another forum said everton had sent a delegation to India recently, I have a feeling something is happening.

http://www.thedaisyc...akeover-latest/

At least he is following up.

This is probably the most credible rumour I have seen.

Hopefully it happens and it helps us move forward.

COYB

WE GOT A NAME CHECK!!! get in there!

it could be a great market to tap into if it was an indian consortium, im sure united and liverpool are huge out there, but we could make headways, just need to wait and see.

id be made up if i could get chicken tikka bunha at half time

Edited by StevO

WE GOT A NAME CHECK!!! get in there!

it could be a great market to tap into if it was an indian consortium, im sure united and liverpool are huge out there, but we could make headways, just need to wait and see.

id be made up if i could get chicken tikka bunha at half time

Is that a tikka or bhuna or an infusion of the 2, my taste buds are intrigued if its the later

Is that a tikka or bhuna or an infusion of the 2, my taste buds are intrigued if its the later

chicken tikka is the type of chicken, its basically chicken that has been left in a red slightly mild so it has more flavour to it. you can have chicken tikka with most dishes.

your common chicken tikka dish that everyone knows is normally chicken tikka massala, so its chicken tikka in massala sauce. it just gets known as chicken tikka for short.

chicken tikka on its own is a great starter, normally get it when you order a banquet (at my local indians anyway) had some last night, my arse stinks a bit now.

waaaayyy off topic there. (tikka bunha is ace though)