IGNORED

Ross Barkley

This is bothersome to me. As someone who avoids the British tabloid rumors, it always seemed like Barkley was ahead of the crowd in terms of maturity and lifestyle. Is this really his reputation over there?

Well....who knows? Once it happened, quite a lot of local (Liverpool) blokes started to comment on a Facebook post how he has a reputation for always being a snake with other blokes women...but the wrong type of blokes! He's doesn't seem to be very popular in the wrong type of circles in the city.

But who really knows?!

Deflection I think, unless there in discussion with a team.

Defo- he's not going to want to break that at Rooneys press conference and.blow all the positivity out the water.

Good as gone I reckon. He's also not on any shots of the away kit or any of the new training range.

Interesting. That would be somewhat conclusive, surly? (not it being today, that he's on the move)

Odd thing is I'd only be gutted about the fee, with him likely going on the cheap. I'm sure his five goals won't be missed.

.. And don't call me Shirley ?

Edited by pete0

They can't not give him a swuad number- what if he doesn't get sold or changes his mind. He was always going to get one tbf.

if he changes his mind wouldn't he just sign the contract?

EDIT: was thinking about ross. i wonder what he thinks with all the new signings? is he up for the fight?

Edited by markjazzbassist