IGNORED

John Terry, racist?

Of course they can mate (Other animals that is) . Animals do it all the time. How do you think so many species evolved?

To think man is a special case is rather blinkered.

A common cat has so many variations, it's untrue, as does most species. Why must we be one?

Do me a favour Avin....I don't know if you have kids or not but let's assume you do.

Move your family to Somalia and breed only with caucasians for the next ten thousand years (maybe more or less, I'm not an anthropologist).

What colour do you think your descendents skin will be?

Will they have miraculously morphed into a new species?

And for the last time....man is not a special case...we had different species in the past (Neanderthal) but they died out. Now there is just one species of human that have evolved different coloured skin and some cosmetic appearance traits due solely to their environment.

Under the skin we're the same.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do me a favour Avin....I don't know if you have kids or not but let's assume you do.

Move your family to Somalia and breed only with caucasians for the next ten thousand years (maybe more or less, I'm not an anthropologist).

And for the last time....man is not a special case...we had different species in the past (Neanderthal) but they died out. Now there is just one species of human that have evolved different coloured skin and some cosmetic appearance traits due solely to their environment.

The evolution of dark skin is linked intrinsically to the loss of body hair in humans. By 1.2 million years ago, all people having descendants today had the same receptor protein of today's Africans; their skin was dark, and the intense sun lowered the chance of survival of those with lighter skin that resulted from mutational variation in the receptor protein.[6] This is significantly earlier than the speciation of Homo sapiens from Homo erectus some 250,000 years ago.

Ah well, it was just an attempt to establish why racism exists.

There are theories as to why Chinese people have distinctive eye shape, primarily due to the severe winters in the north which meant that they evolved an eye shape to help cope with this. The same adaption can be seen in people from the north of norway.

Theories as to why Kenyans are superior distance runners, That natively they were involved in cattle herding and live at high altitude.

Tribal populations in the amazon having near no incidents of colour blindness (would make hunting impossible)

All points to the human bodies remarkable ability to adapt to its environment (evolution) these adaptions being often the target of abuse. Sad indeed.

There are theories as to why Chinese people have distinctive eye shape, primarily due to the severe winters in the north which meant that they evolved an eye shape to help cope with this. The same adaption can be seen in people from the north of norway.

Theories as to why Kenyans are superior distance runners, That natively they were involved in cattle herding and live at high altitude.

Tribal populations in the amazon having near no incidents of colour blindness (would make hunting impossible)

All points to the human bodies remarkable ability to adapt to its environment (evolution) these adaptions being often the target of abuse. Sad indeed.

Exactly my point.

Evolution is responsible for everything, and man as a species is still evolving. In a million years, the difference between us will be much greater, as evolution takes place.

A fish grows legs and comes out of the water. Is it still a fish? A snake is a snake, but there are different species of snake, because of evolution.

It's a little short sighted to think man is different, despite what is taught. After all, there is no animal with the arrogance of man. There were once not just Homo sapian, but Homo sapian, neanderthalis, and Homo Erectus. We are all Homosapien, but we are all different. There will always be difficulties with these differences, until evolution changes this.

It's not as simple as just teaching it, or passing laws. The time we have spent on the planet since even knowing each other exist is minuscule in relation to how long we will take to adapt.

I agree somewhat with Mike, in that reproductive isolation is generally what we use to define a species, and 'species' might be entirely the wrong word for me to use, but there is definitely a problem between race and ethnicity that is deeper than simple education can hope to rectify.

It has nothing to do with evolution and such it's down to mankind and his ignorance and self superiority from the days of slavery which still echo in modern times.

At the end of the day we are all as bad as each other ethnicity wise and sadly racism with always exist in all walks of life.

Back to John Terry the mans a cnut simple as that and i hope they throw the book at him!!

"I love you too" surely (that's a comment on the post btw....not a declaration of how i feel about Kohenwub.png )....wrong amount of syllables otherwise

Nuhuh!

It's just the way the mouth moves. Try it out with the wife, just mouth the words, she'll think you're being cute, when in fact you're just telling her Elephant Juice!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3894171/Anton-Ferdinand-John-Terry-is-wrong.html

This indicates terry is also a liar. Anton clearly never heard anything, however the camera and consequently John Terry's statement indicated that he had said those words only in the context to reply to the accusation. If the accusation wasn't there (how could it be of anton had no clue what he was talking about) then he did say that sentence in the context as accused.

He can bring out any of his fellow players as witnesses, "I heard nothing" is enough to defend and cop out at the same time.

Apparently terry said stop acting like a c@!?£, to which anton replied with a direct reply to jt's affair with bridges ex. I think anton took it easy, could have used assault, the insulting American tourists, selling tours round Stamford bridge, mutiny in England camp, the list goes on

Anton has retweeted all his messages of support on twitter, many of which are critical of John Terry and Racism, go figure what his strong feelings are eh?

Terry's pitiful defence defense actually reminds me of Robin Williams brilliant lines in Good morning vietnam:

All right! In Saigon today,

according to official sources...

nothing actually happened.

One thing that didn't officially happen

was a bomb didn't officially explode

at 1430 hours...

unofficially destroying

Jimmy Wah's Cafe.

Edited by Hafnia