IGNORED

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Bill

A: The 12 goals scored during Austria 7-5 Switzerland game, at the 1954 World Cup Quarter Final in Lausanne, Switzerland.

Todays trivia.

Q: Who was the first substitute to be used in a Football League match?

Halewood Blue ..... Seeing as you know the same website maybe you could continue doing this every morning to give me a break. ??

How very dare you! I do know most of them anyway but i do know what website your using as its one of my regular reads. Be happy to do it if you want me to

Edited by HalewoodBlue

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A: Keith Peacock of Charlton Athletic at Bolton Wanderers in a Football League Division Two match on the first day substitutes were allowed - Saturday 21st August 1965.

Todays Question

Q: If Manchester United was 2862 (later 61662) and Liverpool was 2864 (later 61664), what was West Ham United?

Well what, no-one looked at the thread yesterday because it was DD. Was leaving it up today for people to have a guess

The whole point of it is that it's trivia rather than a quiz....so if no-one answers you can assume no-one knows, enlighten us and move on.

I think you are right Marco. Wasn't it the own goal that was scored right from the kick off?

I am probably totally wrong but I think Mullery was playing in white so it was Spurs or Fulham or someone like that.

*goes and hides for being silly*

But I am sure I remember something like that.

I think you are right Marco. Wasn't it the own goal that was scored right from the kick off?

I am probably totally wrong but I think Mullery was playing in white so it was Spurs or Fulham or someone like that.

*goes and hides for being silly*

But I am sure I remember something like that.

Go and hide for being silly Rubes, read the question again. smile.png

Fulham vs Sheffield weds.

A: No Sheffield Wednesday player had touched the ball during the game - Mullery scored 30 seconds after Fulham had kicked-off.

A few peeps new that one.

Todays trivia ...

Q: In which year did the FIFA World Cup Tournament adopt three points for a win for the first time?