IGNORED

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Bill

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A: Shay Given (116 caps to date), Robbie Keane (111 caps to date), Kevin Kilbane (110 caps to date) & Steve Staunton (102 caps).

Todays Trivia .....

Q: Which club holds the record for the most English Second Tier League Championships won. ?

Ray Wilkins (22 caps, 1984-86), Mark Hately (20 caps, 1984-87), David Beckham (1 cap, 2009 loan from LA Galaxy) & Luther Blissett (3 caps, 1983-84).

Todays Trivia ........

How many of England's 22-man FIFA 1966 World Cup Finals squad were under contract with London clubs?

Seven: Bobby Moore, Geoff Hurst & Martin Peters (all West Ham United), George Cohen (Fulham), Jimmy Greaves (Tottenham Hotspur), Peter Bonetti (Chelsea), and George Eastham (Arsenal).

Todays Trivia.

Which African player has scored the most aggregate goals in FIFA World Cup Finals Tournaments?

Roger Milla of Cameroon with 5 goals (4 goals in 1990, 1 goal in 1994).

Todays Trivia.

Which three Manchester City players finished as the season's Top Flight highest goalscorer?

If this site is not sorted out pretty soon you might not have this any longer, i cant be arsed with the hassle i get trying to post, i have to go to another site to get the Q&As but i can never get back into TT, 3 Times this post has gone missing, if it happens again i'll forget about it completely and go to a site that works properly.