IGNORED

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Bill

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was the last player to score a hat-trick in a full international for Scotland?

Ally McCoist.

Colin Stein scored 4 of the goals in an 8-0 win against Cyprus on 17th May 1969 in a FIFA World Cup Qualifier at Hampden Park.

Sunday 20th November 2011:

Which two footballers won the PFA Young Player of the Year & PFA Player of the Year in the same season?

You can find the answer here...

Good luck!

Colin Stein scored 4 of the goals in an 8-0 win against Cyprus on 17th May 1969 in a FIFA World Cup Qualifier at Hampden Park.

Sunday 20th November 2011:

Which two footballers won the PFA Young Player of the Year & PFA Player of the Year in the same season?

You can find the answer here...

Good luck!

I am pretty sure Andy Gray did it when he was at Villa, many many years ago.

Slightly cheating by looking at this list http://en.wikipedia....an_F.C._players list of notable former players I'd say John Robertson.

He's a legend there isn't he... Grew up with a Hearts fan (his Dad was anyway!) - they loved that man.

Didn't they have a French chap call Adam (surname)? I remember they pushed Rangers and Celtic close around that time when they had a bit of money - didn't they actually finish 2nd one season?

Anyway I'll go with Robertson too and if not (Stephane?) Adam.

Slightly cheating by looking at this list http://en.wikipedia....an_F.C._players list of notable former players I'd say John Robertson.

Yes, John Robertson with 17 goals in season 1989-90.

Scottish League Top Goalscorers 1890-91 to 1997-98

Wednesday 23rd November 2011:

Which two Canadian footballers won Ipswich Town's Player of the Year Award?

Oooh oohh sir sir I know this one sir. Sir it was Rep Sir. (We were talking about this in work not so long ago LOL)

(Gawd I hope I;m right now I have made such a song and dance.) I think his first name was Johnny? Jonny? I remember him vaguely, but he was a bit of a poacher I seem to remember.

Oooh oohh sir sir I know this one sir. Sir it was Rep Sir. (We were talking about this in work not so long ago LOL)

(Gawd I hope I;m right now I have made such a song and dance.) I think his first name was Johnny? Jonny? I remember him vaguely, but he was a bit of a poacher I seem to remember.

Yes, Johnny Rep with a total of 7 goals (4 goals in 1974 & 3 goals in 1978).

Friday 25th November 2011:

Who was the only Norwich City Premier League Manager of the Month winner to date?