IGNORED

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Bill

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oleg Salenko of Russia in the 6-1 win against Cameroon during the 1994 Finals in USA.

Todays trivia .....

Which football club was the latest to become English Top Flight Champions for the very first time in their history. ?

Oleg Salenko of Russia in the 6-1 win against Cameroon during the 1994 Finals in USA.

Todays trivia .....

Which football club was the latest to become English Top Flight Champions for the very first time in their history. ?

Toss up between, Ipswich(early 60's), Chelsea and Blackburn(don't know their first times). My intuition says Ipswich.

forest? only won it once ain't they in the 70s? can't think of anyone who won it in 80s that hadn't before

Damn....how did I miss that. Remember they just scraped promotion the previous season and (I'm pretty sure) the first game of the season they came to Goodison. First game, home to a promoted team, easy I thought....and we lost 3-1sad.png .

Nottingham Forest in season 1977-78. All League Champions since then have won the title at least on one previous occasion.

Todays trivia ....

Which was the last football club to win the Second and First Flight League Championships in successive seasons. ?

A: Matthew Briggs, 16 years, 65 days (for Fulham v Middlesbrough) & John Burridge, 43 years, 162 days (for Manchester City v QPR).

Todays Trivia .......

Which four players from the Republic of Ireland have won 100 or more full international caps?