IGNORED

Wigan (Away - 04/02)

MrX

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was a very disappointing half of football.

Started brightly but that quickly fizzled out. We have been very shaky at the back, Distin the worst culprit. We have been so composed in the last few games, but today we look panicy. I would also go as far to say as Hibbert is a better CB than RB. Made some good last minute tackles/clearances but his positioning has been poor.

Gibson & Felli have been quite with the former not really doing much at all.

Pienaar has been the best player for me, always working and buzzing around. His movement has been fantastic and in turn Baines looks better and should have an assist to his name.

Straq has looked a handful but we have given him no service, and we have seen so little of Donovan & Cahill that Im not sure they are playing?

I will add though that my stream was awful for 10mins right in the middle of the half so might have missed things.

Stracq has been easily dispossessed whenever he's got to the ball and he hasn't got our wing men in the game at all. The only good thing I remember him doing was when he moved out wide to the right and put a good cross in for Pienaar, who miscontrolled the ball. That being said, I don't remember anything good on the ball from Cahill (or Donovan).

Stracq has been easily dispossessed whenever he's got to the ball and he hasn't got our wing men in the game at all. The only good thing I remember him doing was when he moved out wide to the right and put a good cross in for Pienaar, who miscontrolled the ball. That being said, I don't remember anything good on the ball from Cahill (or Donovan).

He has had a shot on target as well. He hasnt been great but so far has impacted the game more than the other two you mentioned.

he's not a forward player..doesn't have the instinct to control and shoot...i'm sure jelavic at least does..or drenthe does...felli was a beast against city havin a decent game here too defensive mid...so moyes brings on nev to sit infront instead of fellaini to push him up when we have the players on the bench who could straight swap with tim...FUCK ME MOYES....FUCKIN FUCK CUNTIN SAKE...