IGNORED

Wigan (Away - 04/02)

MrX

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Distin, straight back in!!.........................pretty much what I said would happenmellow.png

If he's 100% there's no harm in putting him straight back in. Duffy's done well but he's not all-round as good as Distin yet, so Distin in for Neville moving Hibbo to his natural position... surely people aren't moaning about this? Are they the same that moaned about Hibbo starting CB vs City? Are they the same moaning about Neville playing at all? Meh!

COYB!!! COYBs[1].gif

If he's 100% there's no harm in putting him straight back in. Duffy's done well but he's not all-round as good as Distin yet, so Distin in for Neville moving Hibbo to his natural position... surely people aren't moaning about this? Are they the same that moaned about Hibbo starting CB vs City? Are they the same moaning about Neville playing at all? Meh!

COYB!!! COYBs[1].gif

Not moaning!!......I said Moyes would play experience over youth and was shot down by some prick!

Not necessarily moaning, but just a bit disappointed. I can't imagine that Distin is now 100% fit considering he couldn't play on Tues and I wouldn't see any harm in starting Duffy again for this one giving Distin more time to get fully fit.

Anyway game time now! COYB's!

Not moaning!!......I said Moyes would play experience over youth and was shot down by some prick!

So you did...

So Vellios scores 3 for the reserves and can't get past Saha, Baxter isn't given a chance at the expence of Saha or Cahill, Barkley is being eased in and wont at present dislodge more favored midfield players, Rodwell suffered the same problem.

It's obvious Moyes plays youngsters a times, he has too, but it was all so obvious that I was saying when the two experienced central defenders are fit again Duffy will probably step back.

Get your head out of your arse you dick!

He got under your skin didn't he?! To be fair I think duncanmc's a decent poster - I think BU/negativity winds him up.

I think not bringing Velios in for Saha is very different to bringing Distin back for Duffy.

Somehow Wigan are all over us now and only a brilliant header from Hibbert stops them scoring.

We looked so good in the first 15mins and I thought we were going to rout them, but we have sat back and let them play which is stupid because they are a decent 'footballing' side when they want to be.