IGNORED

UEFA Euro 2012

I really do hope the English finally exit tonight, it's all getting rather tense and as the days pass by, feeling that little bit more apprehensive. Italy are too damn defensive and with the opposition tonight this has a 0-0 written all over it, fuck me, it'll be a shock if there's an attempt on each goal from opposition players tonight, Moyes may as well be in charge of this fucking encounter, I can see no score for two hours with both teams just content to stifle the life out of each other and then the inevitable penalty strikes, and you never know what will happen. 2012 has been a poor disappointing year of soccer so far from my perspective and that has to change sooner or later, Italy may be favorites but so were any other side on the thousands of occasions where such sides play a game and an upset occurs. I don't know what will happen, we just have to roll with the fucking punches etc, if it happens again, won't be no damn surprise etc but once again will have no alternative but to find an appropriate place out of the way of anything, I have no choice. We're off pretty soon.

Guest blueboy122

Pirlo tonight was an absolute masterclass. Did he lose the ball once? Who needs pace power strength when you have a footballing brain and technical ability like his. Absolute footballing god.

Yes, Pirlo was brilliant last night. But deffo not the only difference. I dont ever think ive seen England so harmless. Welbeck and Milner were awful. A little bit better when Carrol and Walcott came on. Gerrard and Hart were good.

Shame, now im totally indifferent to the euros. I just hope Germany wins it so that im right in Tens tipping competition.

And Hart had a f'king ipad (or whatever) pre shoot-out brushing up his researchdry.png .

Pirlo's effort in Istanbul v Liverpool was almost as bad...annoys me intensely that people are creaming their pants over how "cool" he was. He was an idiot....but Hart was a bigger one.

Sunday night was quite enjoyable I'm afraid, and culminated sitting on a beach at 4am in the morning with the sun streaming over, I had some explaining to do for sure when back home. Drinks were consumed with alarming frequency but not that bad for wear, it was a night of epic proportions that went from dusk to dawn, even a miserable old fuck like me is allowed a few jollies every now and again ; - )

Lets be honest, even if the English had snuck a result, there seems little chance of future progression against a far superior and dangerous Germany side that has two days spare to relax and unwind, the winners of Sunday were always at a disadvantage for the semi final rounds. Italy deserved to win, it would have been a near travesty if English had sneaked through on the basis of play, judgment was correct and the right team progressed. You'll do better in Brazil 2014 as there's some good kids coming through and Hodgson has the nucleus of a decent side.

Only four teams left and I can finally 'enjoy' the soccer now for reasons I don't need to elaborate on, I want Spain to win the finals but I do feel Germany will be overall winners. Portugal are too much a one man side and rely too much on one individual, and Italy must be fucked and spent after the other nights endeavors, I sure was the morning after.

They did save you an embarrassment against Germany though, those guys don't stand on ceremony or fuck about out there. Lo and behold after the initial pleasure and mild euphoria, things reverted to type soon enough as the very next day or after that even I was getting damn angry and wanted to murder somebody, but it was quite a nice sensation while it lasted. Felt like I had run two marathons by the time got back Monday morning, but I feel it was worth it. Only problem is, even after that, and with other teams involved still, the usual plethora of boring, nauseating cunts doing commentary or match analysis will still persist. At least when the Final is over, no Chiles or Savage or Smith or Murray or Lineker or Hansen etc etc for about five weeks, and that can't be a bad thing - that's a good thing.

I was watching a lovely sunset last night high up over the bay as the match reached it's climax and all was ready. Deciding who to go first, scores level, a few minutes of tense drama, some liquor close at hand, I wanted Spain to do it, so could have few complaints, I don't know why Ronaldo was asked to go fifth, and he never even got a chance to take it, damn stupid, should have been second or third up, but it's the fourth participant that is all important apparently. Don't know what's wrong with Spain at the moment, all a bit dull, there's simply no value for money, they are hardly living up to tag of 'worlds greatest', if this continues, Germany will beat them in the Final if they make it, don't really want that.