IGNORED

UEFA Euro 2012

BBC covering themselves with glory - ask the only black guy out of the 3 pundits what he thinks about Ferdinands exclusion.....

doh.gif

TBF he's the only pundit who will give an honest answer, rather than just whatever will keep the bbc bigwigs happy. Hope they get Marcel Desailly to cover a few games, and just feck the standard motd cast off.

1 quid on a ten game accumulator...few draws but a couple unlikely results...the odds are all between 2-4/1ish so every chance...never know with football...had a draw for the first game and that looked all but over at half time then i though greece would fuck it up for me and win then they missed the pen so who knows..

Roy Hodgson only selected four strikers in his Euro 2012 squad;

Wayne Rooney

Jermain Defoe

Danny Welbeck

Andy Carroll

With Rooney suspended for the first two games and Defoe sent home for family reasons, we're left with only two striking options.

Danny Welbeck's right foot, and his left foot.

laugh.pnglaugh.png

Edited by marcopaulo

well there goes my bet..had this one as a draw...got a few others though that are worth a few quid later in the finals smile.png

Mine fell at the first hurdle had Poland to win. Had £2 on Dzogoev and Russia to win though so might redo my accy tomorrow.