IGNORED

UEFA Euro 2012

Guest blueboy122

And yet CB is the ONLY position he should ever be considered for.

Agreed and still he can be quite dodgey there.

An e/w bet on Portugal at 16/1 woud be a very good bet. I think they have key players in all positions and if Ronaldo steps up in the big games (which he doesn't do often), they have a great chance of reaching the semi finals at least!

Portugal are a decent side but for me Ronaldo seems to go missing in big games and without him they will lose a lot. They've been ineffective on the world stage IMO since Euro 2004 when they made the final against Greece.

Didn't they lose to Bulgaria too in this weeks friendly?

Holland.

Spain and Germany are sort of expected to win. Think Holland can do one better than SA and win it this year....Van Persie is the best striker in the world (at present) and with a supporting cast of Snjider and Robben...plus my lovely Jonny...I think they'll do it :D

Holland.

Spain and Germany are sort of expected to win. Think Holland can do one better than SA and win it this year....Van Persie is the best striker in the world (at present) and with a supporting cast of Snjider and Robben...plus my lovely Jonny...I think they'll do it biggrin.png

ours! greedy bastard :shaking fist:

Just been on my honeymoon and met footballers galore. Had a beer with Anton who clearly appreciated my hatred of JT. Nice lad too. Chatted to Dennis Wise, Richard Gough, Mendieta, Alan wright. Nearly all of them fancy Germany. I posed Holland but yeah Spain barely got a mention.

By the way Gough was top draw.

Just been on my honeymoon and met footballers galore. Had a beer with Anton who clearly appreciated my hatred of JT. Nice lad too. Chatted to Dennis Wise, Richard Gough, Mendieta, Alan wright. Nearly all of them fancy Germany. I posed Holland but yeah Spain barely got a mention.

By the way Gough was top draw.

congrats on getting hitched Haf :)

cheers boys!

Roberto martinez was just infront of me in customs - nice Mrs too... I missed the glare of the cameras flashing away as he walked out in his granddad collared shirt.

Seeing all that lot in luxury surroundings just makes you realise how lucky they actually are, totally different world.

Cheers gents, went to Barbados for honeymoon. Stayed on south coast, had ace time.

The players were next door: Andy cole, Ronny johnsen, Alan Shearer, Andy Sinton, Michael Gray (never went to bed for 3 days), Matt Jansen, Richard Gough, Mendieta, Dennis Wise, Di Matteo, was a bit nuts seeing them all.

Alan Wright moved into our hotel because he said theirs wasnt very good. He was a class bloke, tiny like but down to earth.

But yeah, general consensus is Germany for the euros...